Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More silly season
Then it was this duo in Ottawa bagging someone else's Mercedes. (Click on image.)
[Image: 2iivqdf.jpg]

(Had problems posting two embedded videos in one post.) If any of my cars sounded and performed like this, I would be extremely happy. On the other hand this is a $115,000 Mercedes AMG C63 coupe with 510 horsepower and a seven speed paddle shift automatic. The driver and passenger are technicians at an Ottawa Mercedes dealership. Wonder if the owner is going to be happy his car was "treated" to a joyride like this. Yet, the engine sound is pure music. Given the chance, what would I do? Yeah, thought so.
Wow ya I'd be pissed.

Also it sounded like the car took forever to shift or that could be the driver not functioning as quick as his should.

Still sounds great.
I can tell you right now these cars are pure bad ass! Buddy of mine has one and it's just mental to drive and even be a passenger in...but at the pricetag it is...it very well should be..
Yeah, it sounds like he forgot to shift up at one point. Although I like my manual transmission (6-speed), the sound of both the upshifts and downshifts sounded pretty good.

The AMG is fitted with a Multi-Clutch Technology (MCT) 7-speed gearbox with rev-matching in "manual" mode. No missed shifts (although the transmission will not shift up or down in manual mode.) Unfortunately, the driver forgot to shift at one point (you could hear the rev limiter cut in.) Ouch. Some people should not be allowed to drive manual transmissions (even those without an actual clutch pedal as in this model.)
I saw the video yesterday and to the best of my knowledge it was actually a $160,000 Black Edition.
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I had a privilege to drive C6.3 AMG for 2 days last year. Trust me if you have never gotten to drive one or even have a ride in one you just would not get it. Car is a beast.
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian silly season SVT-WGN 3 1,802 04-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Even more silly season SVT-WGN 1 1,506 04-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Last Post: smith21