Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May 14th Bogie shakedown sessions
Oh boy, I am rusty Confused

New suspension this year, took a long time to get used to it, was scared to hammer it our of some corners, rear end felt greasy, but as the night went on, I got more comfortable, not 100% yet, but almost there. Took a look at last years videos and I was way off on lots of my lines, cant wait to go back in June, probably with an instructor this time.

I have over 55 minutes of video...and I've run out of space on my vimeo account...

heres some that have been cut down to shorter vids.

me chasing a 911 Turbo

and another of just me and a passenger fawkin around.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Sweet Vids! Your Subi is dirty. That new Turbo is boss.

Let me know the next time the MR boys plan something. We have gone out with them before to bogie. Good group of guys. I know Prege personally and went to mosport and shannonville a few years back with getty. Is his Vette still running?
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
yes, his Vette is still running but I think he's more into his truck these days. He was actually the passenger in that white 911 turbo. That car belongs to one of the Moxie's owners.

We do shanonville May 27th 6:30PM to 8:30PM - $65

Then back @ bogie for:

Saturday, July 28th - 5 to 7PM - $125
Saturday, Sept 22nd, 5 to 7PM - $125

Greg (1morelap) the organizer wont let you on with us at bogie unless you have significant experience at the track. If you don't have enough track experience at bogie, join us at shanonville to give him an idea of where you stand in terms of maturity and skills.
I retired my foci from track use but 2 of my buddies have gone out with the MR guys a few times including 1 of last years evening events. They both have been itching to get out there. C5z06 w/ full exhaust and Nitto 555r's.. Black and a Black 2000 Camaro SS. Im sure you know the guys or the car's
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

Pics:

[Image: IMG_9455.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9453.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9519.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9445.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9450.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9451.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9441.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9479.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9473.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9472.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9468.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9470.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9456.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9462.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9485.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9487.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9496.jpg]
I HEART Fred's Supra. Looked like a good Session.
K&N FIPK
STEEDA STS
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
ALPINE H/U

Can't wait to get back to 'bogie this year with the BMW guys. LOL the flag session - do they still show the one with the dead turtle for shits and giggles?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
no, didn't see that one. Greg does the flag session at every event, even if he knows 100% that all the guys know what the color of the flags mean.

We had a turtle come out on the track on turn 1 Friday night. Also had a porcupine come out on the track, Red flag!

As you can see in that vid, I almost smoked a crow, wildlife is a problem at dusk at bogie...lol
Went back this week-end. I am getting faster but still need to work on my lines. I am scrubbing way too much speed going into the corners.

MCO is having a lapping day that includes an instructor, may sign up for that event

http://www.karelo.com/register.php?BID=2...L=FR&CL=EN
The car sounds great
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Did a few laps last weekend in the rain on my supermoto. was more of a parade lap than any thing. around a 150 bikes rode from Ottawa to calabogie. Was a good day.

[Image: JASON.png]

[Image: JASON3.png]
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)