Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete bolt on duratec turbo kit For Sale
Hey guys, so my car is having some fueling trouble and instead of trying to fix it I'm gonna part it out and move on to bigger and better things...

For sale I have the bare bones of an F2 turbo kit (cast manifold, masterpower 802312 internally wastegated (8psi) turbo), plus a front mount intercooler, turbosmart Kompact bypass valve, Ford racing 42lb injectors, turbosmart boost T, 2" hot side and cold side piping (easily good for 250whp), plus all Tbolt clamps and couplings.

Also have a couple extra parts that are negotiable, Siemens deka 60lb injectors, Turbosmart dual port (vent to atmosphere/recirc) bypas valve.

Asking 3000 for bolt on kit, 3300 for kit plus extras!

Email is kait_korby@hotmail.com PayPal is the same

[Image: 04130439.jpg]

[Image: 2266dea5.jpg]

[Image: 79672b44.jpg]

[Image: bbc346e8.jpg]

Any other questions just ask
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Open to reasonable offers... Does NOT include tuning!!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
ah man....this is a shame you cant get this to work on your car! turbo focus is awmazing to drive on some twisty roads!!!....good luck with sale man...i feel your pain....
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
Make me an offer... Pretty flexible... Just want to sell this kit and move on
Its to bad that Scorcher is in P.A. He'd mostlikely get some of this from you. At least I think he would.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I'll be here lol... Not really interested in parting it out... Only extra bits he'd need are othe 60# injectors
Well the turbos off, and cars back to NA with an NA tune from Fernando... Cfm throttle body, K&N cai... Gonna pick up an fswerks header an flex pipe to go with my cat back, and possibly an eBay intake manifold
Make me an offer on the turbo kit... 3000 obo!!
hmmm thats a decision that i got to make cause i was going to order a brand new kit from fswerks this yr or next yr
You can still get randy to tune this kit for you.. You'd also have to get an xcal 3 off him if you don't have one yet... I'd take $2500 bottom dollar for the kit not including the extras
So...
is this a full kit just with out the xcal/tune?
Exactly... Ford racing 42# injectors, auto lite 103 plugs gapped to .035, oil feed t for your oil filter mount, freshly wrapped down pipe, all clamps and couplings... Oh no gauges either.. You'd need a wideband and a boost gauge
kind of odd you went through all that work putting the turbo in and parts and not end up driving it much with it or fully tune it just cause a fuel problem cant be hard to fix it and taking ur turbo out and sell it
so your not going to have fueling trouble running it stock???
No cuz its not adding any extra fueling... It was only going lean in boost... Was seeing 8psi on wastegate just doing light driving... It was tuned for just driving around but under WOT the fuel pressure wouldn't keep up... I don't have the time to tear all the fueling apart to figure out the problem... Cars been down for 3 months cuz I just don't have the time... Took 4 hours too put it back to stock and load my stock tune and it drives fine... Coulda also just been a tuning issue... Over it now lol
Def go with randy @ fswerks... Fernando is a great tuner and all, but a little difficult with the language barrier and not dealing with the boosted duratecs as much as randy...
I'm interested in this kit. Where can I get it tuned in southwestern ontario? I live in Windsor and the shorter distance I have to deliver the car the better. I would hate to have to make a weekend trip to Toronto that could potentially cost me like $500-$600 for gas, hotel, tuning etc.

Anyone know?
You'd do remote tuning more than likely... With a tuner from the states (fswerks, RPS)... Although I'm sure someone like DaSilva could install and tune for you
DaSilva is $200 per hour and they can't do Foci that well. Look at my power... Should be more. But give them a stang and step back.

Go with FSWerks and get Randy's tune
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I recommend randy @ fswerks as well to tune this kit... Make me an offer!!
Bump... Willing to drive up to 3hrs away for delivery!! $2700 obo for a bolt on duratec turbo kit ... doesn't include extra bypass valve and 60# injectors... Comes with ford racing 42# injectors and a turbosmart Kompact bypass valve...
Going up for sale on focaljet and focus fanatics Monday if I don't have any offers... Won't take long to sell on their for $2700 shipped... Make me an offer guys... Your not gonna find a complete bolt on turbo kit for this price IN CANADA again!!!!!!
To the top... I will consider payments as well... Haven't gotten around to putting the kit on kijiji or the American forums... So if you wanna make a deal lets do it!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2.0 Duratec for sale zx3kash 3 2,174 09-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: zx3kash
  For sale: life time air box x2 duratec GFXjamie 2 1,750 03-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie
  FOR SALE 2.0L DURATEC HEAD Scorcher000 0 1,285 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  For Sale - Rear European Bumper Complete konafocuswrc 1 1,888 02-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: konafocuswrc