Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: SVT Headlights or Aftermarket
Looking for a set of SVT Headlights (even new if you know a good place that is reasonably priced) Mine are really dull and I tried one of CT renew kits and they are worse. So if you have a set that is in really good condition or even something aftermarket. Let me Know.\
Thanks
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
(06-05-2012, 07:59 AM)NoiSeeVT Wrote: Looking for a set of SVT Headlights (even new if you know a good place that is reasonably priced) Mine are really dull and I tried one of CT renew kits and they are worse. So if you have a set that is in really good condition or even something aftermarket. Let me Know.\
Thanks
David

Are you interested in a set of aftermarket MACH HID's?

[Image: 100_0267.jpg]

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
They are not my first choice, but for the right price, they look a lot nicer than my hazy originals, Let me know what you are asking and do these use HIDS or regular bulbs?
Thanks
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
i got st170s for sale, pm with your email for dets

'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT