Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rims For Sale
Trying to sell my rims for $1000 if anyone is interested pm me if not thats ok as well

thanks

** EDITED BY ZTWSQUARED **

I understand that you're not too anxious to sell these rims ... but OTOH you did start this thread, so may I suggest that you at least give your potential customers a reason to consider buying them from you.

Here's how IMO your thread should have looked in the first place ... and as you can see there's still lots of info to be communicated (you should re-edit this thread and fill in the blanks indicated in blue:

For sale - my beloved FAST rims with Nanking tires - [insert condition here] condition, [insert months / years] old - being sold because [insert reason here]

THE RIMS:
Fast Wheels Stixx (F122-77187
17x7, 42mm offset, 4x100 / 4x108
[insert condition details here]
MSRP = 272 ea

THE TIRES
Nanking [insert model here] 205-40-17
[insert tread depth here]
[insert condition details here]
Original MSRP = [xxx] ea

Asking $1000 for the four rims and tires, located in [choose one] will / will not ship
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
17 " rims

205 / 40 17

Nankang

Over half thread remaining.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Feb 4 2009, 11:51 AM Wrote:17 " rims

205 / 40 17

Nankang

Over half thread remaining.
[right][snapback]280610[/snapback][/right]

Okay - not picking on you specifically but your thread is a perfect example of how not to do a for sale thread.

I for one am tired of having to get info about stuff for sale like pulling teeth and IMO there should be a minimum standard of what info and what format before a for sale thread is approved ... I saw this thread and chose not to approve it because it, again IMO, did not meet a minimum standard.

I've edited your original post to give you a sense of how IMO you should have made your original post -- and as you can see there's still lots of info you should plug in.

You're asking someone to consider spending a thousand bucks for used 17" rims and used Nanking tires ... sorry man, in my books that warrants a laugh and not a second look.

If you really have no interest in selling your rims then lets pull the plug on this thread now ... but if you do, then please get real about what kind of info a reasonably sane person is going to need before even thinking about buying them.

Cheers and good luck.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
^^Owned.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
All cleaned up, except for ZTW's post ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]