Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figured i'd throw up some pics of the focus
Well Here it goes not alot done with it other then some audio and i cut the intake tube where it bends and goes up into the fender and put a cone filter in it.
More....
Alpine cda-9835 pioneer components up front alpine type s 5x7's in the back. rockford power hx2 10" in a temp bassworx box till i start the fiberglass install powered by a rockford power 501bd. soon to go in once the fiberglass build starts is a bunch of deadener a rockford punch 501x 4ch for the speakers plus some other goodies. then ill start playin with the rest of the car

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good , happy modding!
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Same Bassworx box I have for my 10" clarion pxw1052
Where abouts in BC you from? Used to live in whistler and pemberton
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
are you anthony, "the small fingers" by any chance?

i used to live on arbutus st.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(08-26-2012, 12:05 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: are you anthony, "the small fingers" by any chance?

i used to live on arbutus st.

Naw man
(08-25-2012, 08:10 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Same Bassworx box I have for my 10" clarion pxw1052
Where abouts in BC you from? Used to live in whistler and pemberton

Does the job for now i just want more space back there so im gonna glass the sub on one side and an amp rack on the other to keep the floor space
(08-25-2012, 02:03 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Looking good , happy modding!

Thanks!!