Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton Meet!!!!!!!!! Nov 9th Friday 7PM
I got some gold thats about it, I need to buy some more.
where are you guys getting the stickers from and ill check the gold ones you have 2
ok four people on focus fanatics including Terry said they are coming so that totals to 11 people so far ! that is ... as long as everyone shows.
(11-03-2012, 11:21 AM)1seensvt Wrote: where are you guys getting the stickers from and ill check the gold ones you have 2

ya i got a bunch from Brandon (stupica1) he only charged me for one set.... And he gave me like 8 stickers Smile so i have three in total that are up for grabs (no charge). two white one silver , ... and i might just have a couple more in my car somewhere.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Sweet deal! hope for good weather!!! and I will show regardless, just hoping for no rain!!!!!!! thanks for rounding up more people, and as for the stickers I got 2 gold, I got them from Chris so your gonna have to ask him xD
ill be there rain or shine even just for coffee
I'd like to come out, I've been on FocusFanatics (no meets in Ontario ever seem to come about from there) only until recently I heard about this site....I've never been to a Focus meet before..
well it should be a fun time lol
Yea man, come on out!, if it rains we will all go to timmies and have a coffee, but hopefully it doesnt cause its always nice to see what people have done to there fofo's
I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...
just come out its not a show and shine lol and my car is no show winner
I'm thinking about it. Anyone else coming from London? I know OXDESVT is. Willing to convoy?
(11-06-2012, 11:48 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...
Ya man don't worry about it , as long as you have a focus come out.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
(11-06-2012, 11:48 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: I'd like to come out but I'm a little embarrassed of the state of my focus. I haven't had the money to put into the body work she so desperately needs...

Yea no one's is perfect, its just a real good time to chill and talk to people who know things you may not, not only is it fun for me but a good learning it experience xD I hope to see everyone out!
I wish I could head up there but the boss man thinks working seven days a week makes sense.
haha you wanna see an embarsment of a car. check out my build thread before it was painted. what an eye soar it was lol. if weather is good i think ill bring the fofo out.. one last hooray before it goes away
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(11-08-2012, 02:26 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: haha you wanna see an embarsment of a car. check out my build thread before it was painted. what an eye soar it was lol. if weather is good i think ill bring the fofo out.. one last hooray before it goes away

You would go and rhyme haha xD and I dunno Sean I really loved that chalk board door Tongue
depending on where i am at 7pm i might be able to make it down there.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Sounds good! hope to see yea out!
I WONT BE OUT
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
You would go to the stag n doe Sean -_-" and as for everyone else who's going hope to have a good meet and take some good pictures, don't be a hero! Dress warm people and drive safe people, see yea all soontime!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massiv Friday Meet August 15th Scorcher000 17 9,024 02-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MikkelRS
  Hamilton Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aug 17th 2MuchDub4U 19 6,769 08-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Cancelled!!!!! Hamilton Meet !!!!!!! 2MuchDub4U 20 10,369 05-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Last Post: 2MuchDub4U
  HAMILTON MEET SEP 5TH 7PM 1seensvt 37 19,725 10-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: 1seensvt
  Hamilton Meet 2012 Vol. 1 lonewolf 29 14,683 05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Hamilton Meet... Take 2 lonewolf 12 4,047 09-10-2011, 05:19 AM
Last Post: 2MuchDub4U
  Hamilton Meet lonewolf 9 3,193 09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Last Post: paolo
  Hamilton Meet ? svt_fan1129 28 10,227 06-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: 1seensvt
  Last Meet in Hamilton ?? svt_fan1129 2 1,902 11-20-2010, 09:22 AM