Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems with login?
anyone know pdiddy's e-mail? I want to fix his account after we got hacked.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I just keep going to the calendar and it seemsto be working
http://www.focuscanada.net still gives me a blank page.

I have to get in by either a google search to something other than the opening page or by typing in http://www.focuscanada.net/forum
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
^^^same here
Same to the blank Page. Site only works on my phone.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
i can only get on at work. i cant even get on over my phone anymore or with tapatalk. but yet i still get updates from tapatalk.. wierd
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I'll have to investigate the tapatalk issue.. thanks for letting me know.

When you're trying from home, can you capture what IP address you have? Just search google for "what's my IP address?" and it'll come right up with it.

Just fixed the index page issue... sorry, that was my bad..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

had issues but kept trying and trying and finally it let me in. had to clear the cookies (not the kind you eat)
My other ride is your Mom