Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mid Wing For Hatchback (SOLD)
Im selling my mid wing made by Wings West,its the one off this car.

4 Bolts and 3m tape is how it goes on the hatch, as for the other 2 pieces you just 3m them on to the fenders.

I'm asking $120 dollars for it

No Chips or Cracks its mint!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bump bump
Also there is no chips or cracks, its mint
and if you need somewhere to eat your lunch .... Tongue
lmao! you know you wanna buy it
no but I dig those rims...
He has em still if you want em, I think he is asking 700
how much for the wing?
Make me an offer Smile
i don't even know what their worth and i don't want to insult anyone by offering too low. All i know is i am pretty stingy right now , so getting it for less is better for me . so give me a range that your looking for and i will say whether i can afford that range right now Tongue
Hahah no worries, I see what you mean, I sent your a PM with a number I was hoping to get Smile
Bump!!!!!!!
As per B&S rules you should post a price

Even tho it's wings west, most people aren't a fan if the mid-wing.....

I'll offer up $50? My cousin might like it on his car
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
(01-02-2013, 07:25 PM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: As per B&S rules you should post a price

Even tho it's wings west, most people aren't a fan if the mid-wing.....

I'll offer up $50? My cousin might like it on his car

Oh alright, I put up a price, there is fans, its just a desired look, and yea sorry 50 is wayyyyy to low
$120 is a good price it retails for $220. but like slater said the demand for the wings west stuff isnt to high.
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea, I thought it was more then fair cause it is mint, and yes it isn't in high demand but for the one who wants it, its well worth the price Smile
B U M P ! !
Bump Bump Bump
definitely not a popular item... another problem with the 120$ price is it will need to be painted and as pretty well everyone knows, prep and paint isnt only time consuming but expensive. Guaranteed at least 100$ to paint.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
althought i agree to the cost of paint , the exception is of course if you know how to paint... like i do Tongue my cost in supplies would be 25 bucksish... i want this wing but i can't justify it at this moment as i leave for basic training on Saturday . If it is still around when i get a Break at the end of February , i will buy it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LED Hatchback Tail Lights (Black Housing) SOLD!! 2MuchDub4U 3 2,297 05-20-2013, 12:31 AM
Last Post: 2MuchDub4U