Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SERVICE dealership in Ottawa?
Hey local Ottawa guys,
I'm out in Orleans, bought my car at Jim Keay's (pretty good experience) but have had some questionable experiences there for service.

I don't mind traveling to go to a good dealership (I go all the way to Gatineau to have my Mazda serviced), so let's hear what you guys have to say.
Hey Etienne, I have a coworker who really likes taking his f150 to Rockland Ford. Embrun Ford is pretty good too, I've heard.

The only ottawa dealer I've ever used for service was Campbell's, and it was always ok. Nothing like Elite though... Sad

Is it just for routine stuff, or do you have warranty work to do?
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Ya I work at Campbell's. good service when u get the good service advisors. Always quality work. Gotta admit, dealers aren't cheap though. Lol
2007 black Ford Focus 2.0L zx3.
Powertrain: K&N short ram intake,CFM 65mm throttle body,Fswerks under drive pulley kit,2.5" Fswerks race exhaust,fswerks tune.
Drivetrain: Steeda short throw shifter,ST knob,stage 2 Exedy clutch/flywheel.
Suspension/Chassis: VF rear engine poly mount, all Fswerks-front upper stress bar,rear upper stress bar,front lower stress bar, SVT suspension kit with Ford Racing lowering springs,CFM tubular control arms.
Brakes/Wheels: Ford Racing black rally rims with Maxis rubber, Marco slotted and drilled front rotors,blue Hawk pads,1" spacers at rear,.5" spacers at front.
Cool stuff: 10" P1 sub with JBL amp,lime green valve cover with Fswerks engine cover custom.Big Grin