Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whos got tattoos?
sitting here bored at work thinking of my next tattoo

just wondering what everyone else has got and how many and where you get them done
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea i want to get mine started just have to figure out what i want. My women has anchors and other old school stuff though on her leg.
im trying to figure out what I want too, I want an old 50's pin up girl with a new age modern look. ya know? haha the girlfriend hates that idea though...hmmm I wonder why Tongue
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Lol that's a good one. I'm planning my next one of a old vintage grandfather clock and the hands On the face will represent the date of a passing in my family. For example he passed October 17 so the hour hand will be on the 10 and the minute hand will be on 17
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Ive got and shoulders and top of my legs done
right on man thats cool. im looking to get my ribs down in the future, but all i hear is horror stories of insane amounts of pain. but hey its a tattoo its not suppost to tickle and as a buddy said its on temporary pain. we will see
Instagram @o_so_slo
I heard the inside of your arm by your armpit hurts more then over the ribs.
well i dont have my ribs done but i have most of my armpit done and it wasnt that bad at all to be honest. worst part for me so far was the ditch. thats a b*tch of a spot
Instagram @o_so_slo
(01-31-2013, 02:33 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: well i dont have my ribs done but i have most of my armpit done and it wasnt that bad at all to be honest. worst part for me so far was the ditch. thats a b*tch of a spot

Yeah that was bad for me more of a burning sensation.
Wanted to get a red-headed pin-up girl, with a smug/smile look on her face, wearing a Leaf's jersey, skating away from an equally hot babe/Hab goalie who's pouting with her legs in a butterfly and the puck behind her.
Hahaha that's awesome
Instagram @o_so_slo
(01-31-2013, 02:29 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I heard the inside of your arm by your armpit hurts more then over the ribs.

Yes, it does.Sad

Also, the ditch inside the elbow. Terrible heal.
(02-01-2013, 08:24 PM)FRANKENSTEIN Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 02:29 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I heard the inside of your arm by your armpit hurts more then over the ribs.

Yes, it does.Sad

Also, the ditch inside the elbow. Terrible heal.

i agree i hate the ditch. was my worst spot by far.

going Feb 16th to get my next one, going to Left Wing out in chatham for this one.
Instagram @o_so_slo
Your coming all the way down to chatham , just dont go to spankies lol
Lol my buddy owns left wing art gallery and tattoo Parlour. Used to work out her e in hamilton at mata mata studios

ew wait is spankies the name of a ripper joint?
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea its greasy but it still beats the other bars there lol.
So your tellin me not to go for beers in Chatham lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yup pretty much lol. But they do have a boston pizza so if your getting beers i would go there
anybody get any new ink lately?
Instagram @o_so_slo
bumpity, anybody have any recent work done?
Instagram @o_so_slo