the first Wagon is almost Fully parted so parts are available

2000 Ford Focus Wagon
(Gold Exterior, Tan interior)
ATX
Engine and transmission are gone but some engine parts available

2001 Ford Focus Wagon
(Gold Exterior, Tan interior)
ATX, Side impact airbags , ABS

ask away and I may have the parts, I don't have prices due to the fact I have a whole car and to list would probably be 2-3 posts long

Heres the Doner cars
Some parts are from one some parts are from the other

[Image: DSCF1848.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1844.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1533.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1543.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1544.jpg]

Heres a List of items Available
- Zetec Engine/Tranny Engine Harness/Interior Harness's, Door/Trunk Cylinder, Pats Key, Computer and Security Module ($500)
-Front Driver & Passenger Power Window Regulators (Sedan/Wagon, will not fit Hatchbacks/2door) -$20 each
-Front/Rear Driver/Passenger Manual Window Regulators -$20 ea or $60 for all 4
-2x Stock Front Upper Grilles - $15ea
-1x Stock Lower Grille - $15
-Pair of Headlights (Chrome) Hazed but works - $50
-Driver Headlight (Chrome) Hazed but works - $25
-Fuel Pump With Sender (8 months old) - $75
-Side Impact ( Seat ) Airbags (pair) - $200
-Rad overflow Tank - $20
-Driver Power Mirror (some scratch's) - $15
-Driver Front & Rear / Passenger Rear Door Glass ( Wagon/Sedan ) - $20 ea / $50 for all
-2x Stock Non Cruise Steering Wheel - $10 ea
-2x Non Tilt Steering Column - $15
-Pats Reader - $10
-Gauge Cluster with Tach (219,XXX) (Acrylic lid was cut off another and attached but not noticeable when installed) - $50
-Gauge Cluster without Tach (around 160,000) - $50
-Gauge Cluster Surround - $20
-Radio Bezel (Green Ring Around Lighter) - $15
-Radio Bezel (Black Ring Around Lighter) - $15
-Hvac Bezel with Switch's - $20
-Tan Vents (Driver and passenger, no middle vents) $5 ea
-Stock Rad - $40 (no damage)
-Single Driver side Amber Turn Signal (Chipped Edge) Free, just pay shipping
-Pair of Amber turn signals - $15
-Stock Front Door Speakers (Left and Right) - $15
-(2 Sets) Inner Door Locking Mechanisms (Driver Front/Rear, Passenger Front/Rear) $20 ea / 60 for a Set
-External Door Handle Set (4) - $15 ea / $50 set
-Door Harness Set Full Power Options (Power Window/Lock/Mirror) - $15 ea
-Door Harness Set Power Lock Only (Manual Window/Mirrors) - $10 ea
-2x Front Interior light - $10 ea
-Hazard Switch 03+ (w/ Security LED) - $10
-Hazard Switch 00-02 (w/ Security LED) - $10
-ATX Shifter - $30
-Stock E-brake Handle - $20
-Antenna Base - $10
-Antenna Whip - $10
-Tan Interior Trim pieces - $5 each for $50 for it all
-Power mirror Knob - $15
-Interior Mirror trim - $5 each (power mirror style)
-Transmission Rad - $20
-Exhaust System - $150 (Fits Wagons only - Muffler/Piping/Cat (everything from Manifold to rear)
-O2 Sensors - $35 each

(Doors may have very mild rust formation, no paint blisters or major rust)
(doors do not include accessories, ie: no mirror/glass/locks/handles/regulators)
(I am NOT Shipping the doors/Hatch there pickup ONLY)
-Driver Door - $40
-Driver Rear Door - $40
-Passenger Rear Door - $40
-Wagon Tailgate - $75 (Glass, Wiper motor/arm/Harness included)

if you want the doors complete (no interior panel) I will sell it complete with everything still attached (Door setup <-> manual mirror, manual Window, Power lock) only items NOT included would be the actual lock cylinder, mirror, interior trim

Seat Parts
any removable parts on the seat including lower adjuster/etc
I'm not selling the seats with cushion/fabric as they stink

Lots of other items which aren't listed but are available the one car is 90% Parted
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
is the rear hatch lock ass. the same as in a zx3/5?
if so i need it
castone,Jan 15 2009, 07:01 PM Wrote:is the rear hatch lock ass. the same as in a zx3/5?
if so i need it
[right][snapback]279608[/snapback][/right]

I have access to Wagon 2's rear hatch inside cuz I removed the panel i will snap a few pictures, I will also contact my Bud at Ford and ask

I will have to mention the lockset to the rear hatch won't be included Im transferring Wagon 1's WHOLE Lockset (Doors/hatch/ignition) and computer over to wagon 2 cuz I just paid $600+ for a new ignition cylinder, 3 sets of keys and 2 brand new remotes and the car reprogrammed for the new keys)

if you do grab it the cable end can be just reinstalled using your trunk lockset with a bolt
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
What happened to the fawkin rules?

The mod that allowed this should be canned.

And I'll do it.

In person.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 16 2009, 12:39 AM Wrote:What happened to the fawkin rules?

And I'll do it.

In  person.
[right][snapback]279628[/snapback][/right]

I would LOVE to see you can DarkPuppet that would be one hell of a hilarious attempt

DarkPuppet Approved this Post.. :P
how about
- 3rd brake light cover with washer fluid nozzle
- rubber seals for the back of headlight assembly (part that goes over the wire to bulb hole) That is, if you are willing to remove these from the actual headlights and/or have no buyers for them.

Thanks
Graham
My wagon thinks it's faster than your wagon ...
grahama,Jan 16 2009, 01:01 AM Wrote:how about
- 3rd brake light cover with washer fluid nozzle
- rubber seals for the back of headlight assembly (part that goes over the wire to bulb hole)  That is, if you are willing to remove these from the actual headlights and/or have no buyers for them.

Thanks
Graham
[right][snapback]279630[/snapback][/right]

Third Brake light with Nozzle is available

as for the seals i believe the ones on this car are screw in type covers ( I'm not 100% sure) I will be able to check tomorrow around lunch thats when the pound is releasing the wagon back to me and its being taken right to a Secure heated indoor storage lot
I have no problem selling those if you need the ones I have seeing the passenger lens is busted open
Feral,Jan 16 2009, 12:56 AM Wrote:

And I'll do it.

In  person.

I would LOVE to see you can DarkPuppet that would be one hell of a hilarious attempt

[right][snapback]279629[/snapback][/right]

As of now DP--------your out!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 16 2009, 11:10 AM Wrote:

And I'll do it.

In  person.

[right][snapback]279649[/snapback][/right]

*goes to his room to sulk*
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jan 16 2009, 10:57 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2009, 11:10 AM Wrote:

And I'll do it.

In  person.

[right][snapback]279649[/snapback][/right]

*goes to his room to sulk*
[right][snapback]279656[/snapback][/right]

ROTFL
would you sell transmission??is it manual??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
konafocuswrc,Jan 16 2009, 07:20 PM Wrote:would you sell transmission??is it manual??
[right][snapback]279708[/snapback][/right]

its a 4sp automatic.. and I would sell it no prob
Feral,Jan 15 2009, 10:08 PM Wrote:Third Brake light with Nozzle is available
[right][snapback]279631[/snapback][/right]

Think I just need the 3rd brake light. Let me know when it's off the car
My wagon thinks it's faster than your wagon ...
I don't want to remove it as of right now its to cold and if I know them there stuck to the hatch like glue I don't want to risk it being to cold and splits

its supposed to warm up in the next few days as soon as its around 0 I will remove it I cracked a corner (Front bumper turn signal, not the corner of the brake light) removing it this morning thats how frigid it is
Hey i'm looking for a driver's side outer door handle, antenna base and a black hatch trim
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jan 20 2009, 06:37 PM Wrote:Hey i'm looking for a driver's side outer door handle, antenna base and a black hatch trim
[right][snapback]279904[/snapback][/right]

outer driver door handle is not a prob I have one..

The black hatch trim may not fit yours seeing its off a wagon and the majority of the time the bolts either break away from the plastic or the bolts snap when being removed

antenna base i will get back to you on I have a bunch of shipments of parts coming in one of them should contain a full antenna with base.. the one on the car itself being parted is snapped at the base aswel
Feral,Jan 20 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jan 20 2009, 06:37 PM Wrote:Hey i'm looking for a driver's side outer door handle, antenna base and a black hatch trim

The black hatch trim may not fit yours seeing its off a wagon and the majority of the time the bolts either break away from the plastic or the bolts snap when being removed

[right][snapback]279906[/snapback][/right]

I have a black wagon aswell as my zx3 :D

But it has a chrome hatch trim that sticks out like a sore thunb :lol:

Let me know what you'd be looking for and shipping if possible, and i'm in no hurry as i don't have the wagon on the road yet
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jan 20 2009, 08:44 PM Wrote:
Feral,Jan 20 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]279906[/snapback][/right]

I have a black wagon aswell as my zx3 :D

But it has a chrome hatch trim that sticks out like a sore thunb :lol:

Let me know what you'd be looking for and shipping if possible, and i'm in no hurry as i don't have the wagon on the road yet
[right][snapback]279909[/snapback][/right]

well I have an already removed trim sitting in the back of one of my wagons, but the studs separated from the plastic (everything else is flawless tho even the ford oval, i was going to use it to replace a split one, your welcome to it cheap, I'm sure you can drill a pilot hole where the studs are missing and use a screw to hold it down ( thats what I was going to do)

lemme get the parts off and quote the shipping first :)
What do you have left for interior trim? Im looking for the trim around the radio and the trim around the gaugues with the coin holder...
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jan 21 2009, 01:41 PM Wrote:What do you have left for interior trim?  Im looking for the trim around the radio and the trim around the gaugues with the coin holder...
[right][snapback]279935[/snapback][/right]

I have both of those, but right now the trim around the gauge cluster is pending payment..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2001 Street Edition Wagon Crazirich 0 1,180 03-24-2015, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Crazirich
  Parting Out '02 SE Wagon Platinum6316 6 2,516 09-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Platinum6316
  *SOLD* PARTING OUT MY 2003 SVT FOCUS ZX5 SVTZX503 28 15,623 07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  2001 Focus Wagon bluetoy 3 1,948 07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Last Post: bluetoy
  FS:SVT Focus parting out FociBC 14 6,529 06-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Last Post: FociBC
  Fs: [updated Again, New Price] 2001 Ford Focus Zx3 yeloZX3 29 14,264 01-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Jmountney1
  Fs: 2001 Ford Focus S2 hardk0re 21 9,047 08-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Last Post: paolo
  2001 Ford Focus S2 Supercharged hardk0re 8 4,756 06-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Last Post: hardk0re
  Feeler: 2001.5 Ford Focus Zx3 S2 lowblackdub 5 3,162 06-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post: lowblackdub
  Fs: 2002 Ford Focus Wagon hardk0re 9 3,537 03-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: hardk0re