Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb headlights
So one of my headlights just recently started getting moisture in it so I figured I might as well post up and see if anyone's selling a set of clean non fogged black housing gen1 focus headlights lol, kill two birds with one stone, new head lights and get black ones like I want..... Hopefully thanks guys
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

I have a stock set with the silver inside, has black eye lids if youre interested
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
price and hows the seal?
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

seals are good, never has an issue with them, as for price...i dunna, $50.00 for the pair?
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I can do 50, will you be that the meet?
red 00' zx3 daily driven

Yeah ill probably end up going to the meet. I'll bring them with me

...because RACECAR! haha
Awesome
red 00' zx3 daily driven