Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the beer drinkers at!!
hey guys as an advid beer drinker im always up to try different beers. im more partial to craft beers myself

just curious as to what some of your favourites are for me to give a try and to share with others
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
well my number 1 is always guinness. Another one of my favorites if you can ever find it is called desperados its made with Agave(same stuff they make tequila with).I also drink innis and gunn , Mill street organic , OV(one of the nest draught beers), Wychcraft and hobgoblin are also pretty good.
(04-06-2013, 05:37 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: well my number 1 is always guinness. Another one of my favorites if you can ever find it is called desperados its made with Agave(same stuff they make tequila with).I also drink innis and gunn , Mill street organic , OV(one of the nest draught beers), Wychcraft and hobgoblin are also pretty good.

guniness is always a good one. i also like hobgoblin

last night i was drinking autumn ale. pretty heavy and really hoppy
i love hoppy beers

iv also had dead elephant, new morning, those are good aswell

only beer i have had that i hated was boneshaker stuff was discusting
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Lately it's been Rolling Rock for me.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
never a bad choice with the rolling rocks
my personal fav is sapporo
Instagram @o_so_slo
Cobble Stone stout is fantastic. Here is a list of some of my favorite beers, mostly German Wheat beers.

Schneider Hopfen Weisse
Schneider Nelson Sauvin
Schneider Weisse
Weihenstephan Kristallweissbier
Weihenstephaner Vitus
Doppel Hirsch Doppel Bock
Aventinus Weisendarkbier
Erdinger Dunkel Weissbier
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Hacker Pschorr Weisse Bier
Hacker Pschorr Munich Gold
Kostritzer Schwarzbier
Doppelbock Dunkel

And my two absolute favorites: Hofbraeu Oktoberfestbier, Erdinger Weissbier

I even have a 1 Litre Stein I use quite often Big Grin

It's a huge list, but I have had every single one multiple times. Got them all at the LCBO. The best part about German beer - it's only sold in 500ml bottles Big Grin

But most of the time I'm drinking Sleeman, Heineken or Keiths - I go to Montreal often and stop at Costco and get the uber cheap 35 can packs Tongue
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
Haha nice currently drinking a kronenbourg 1664.
Instagram @o_so_slo
not a big beer drinker, but I do enjoy MGD. Then again I really haven't tried very many other brands lol. Hoptical Illusions by flying monkey is always good to
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I'm partial to a local brewery around here, Beau's Brewery. I can't think of a bad one from them. Plenty of seasonals.

We've had about 6 microbreweries pop up in the Ottawa area in the past few years. I've been bouncing between them lately.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Michelob Ultra.
last night was a rolling rock kinda night haha

never heard of michelob ultra

(04-06-2013, 07:06 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: Cobble Stone stout is fantastic. Here is a list of some of my favorite beers, mostly German Wheat beers.

Schneider Hopfen Weisse
Schneider Nelson Sauvin
Schneider Weisse
Weihenstephan Kristallweissbier
Weihenstephaner Vitus
Doppel Hirsch Doppel Bock
Aventinus Weisendarkbier
Erdinger Dunkel Weissbier
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Hacker Pschorr Weisse Bier
Hacker Pschorr Munich Gold
Kostritzer Schwarzbier
Doppelbock Dunkel

And my two absolute favorites: Hofbraeu Oktoberfestbier, Erdinger Weissbier

I even have a 1 Litre Stein I use quite often Big Grin

It's a huge list, but I have had every single one multiple times. Got them all at the LCBO. The best part about German beer - it's only sold in 500ml bottles Big Grin

But most of the time I'm drinking Sleeman, Heineken or Keiths - I go to Montreal often and stop at Costco and get the uber cheap 35 can packs Tongue

thats quite the list. ill have to remember some of these and give some a try
Instagram @o_so_slo
Like Sleemans Honey Brown, Kronenbourg Blanc, Stella Artois, GIB Winter Ale, and my new favorite Alley Kat.
(04-09-2013, 08:49 AM)02ztsian Wrote: GIB Winter Ale

my sister had this at easter. pretty decent dont think i could drink it all the time though. tasted like chocolte and im not huge chocolate fan lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
I think it's actually Lions Winter Ale and to me it tastes like vanilla.
Still good. I also like the different beers-no more Bud or Canadian for me. And absolutely nothing in a can!
(04-09-2013, 11:44 AM)02ztsian Wrote: I think it's actually Lions Winter Ale and to me it tastes like vanilla.
Still good. I also like the different beers-no more Bud or Canadian for me. And absolutely nothing in a can!

ya i just had a millstreet organic. been drinking alot of that lately

lol why nothing in cans??
Instagram @o_so_slo
Gives me cold sores!
Rolling Rock
Stella
Mill Street
Keiths

I used to love Canadian, and still don't mind it when I can't get any of the above lol
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
has anyone tried the new Molson Wheat beer? I'm a huge wheat beer fan, just haven't had time to get to the beer store.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
Oh yea-love the Mill Street Tankhouse!
havent tried the tankhouse yet

lately its been rolling rock. but i havent been buying lol, its been the wife
Instagram @o_so_slo