Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exhaust wrap
How much is needed to do my fswerks race header? And should I also do the orp? I was thinking the 2x100ft.
Should be plenty, i bought a 2x50ft for my svt header had about 5-7 ft left. I wrapped it around one tube completely and then mark it and cut 4 strips of the wrap cause the 4 tubes are the same length and used the rest to wrap the bottom.
I would wrap the orp as well. What kinda wrap were you gonna get ? the titanium or black/white stuff ?
The titanium stuff.
The titanium is the best, I had the black on my previous vehicles and it always turned grey after a year or so. The titanium stuff has looked decent for a few years now.
i have the titanium stuff here from work i used 15 ft for mine i think it was
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea I was thinking about putting it around the intake too. I just picked up a mac intake and I was going to make a heat shield around the battery and air filter.

Or I might just stick the battery in the trunk.
I don't think its going to make too much diff on the intake side. Your sucking in the hot engine air anyway. If you have some left over I guess its OK.
Anybody ever use the vibrant heat shield stuff?
+1 more for the titanium stuff i've had mine on for 2.5 years now still in great condition and i DD my car throughout the winter.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
50x2 titanium I used on an svt header. I wouldn't do off road pipe unless your doing it just cause.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily