Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS. MK1 fenders
Have a set of fenders for sale. They are all scuffed up from paint. But bought new ones so I have my stocks up for sale the driver side has an EXYREMLY small crack that can easily be welded.

Located in Hamilton
Asking 50$ for the pair

Pm or txt. 905-929-3248

[Image: 883639E2-F10C-411E-8A31-C68FBFF59882-171...f25868.jpg]
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Bump it up. Need them gone.
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
great for cutting up to make flares or using as test subjects for rolling fenders

open to reasonable offers
Instagram @o_so_slo
I may buy them, huge rust spot on my passenger... I'll have to get back to you though, if anyone else msgs you feel free to sell them
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

Are you going to the massive meet?
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

(04-05-2013, 07:34 AM)jtdanks Wrote: Are you going to the massive meet?

No sir. By the time I finish work and stuff to late. If it was a weekend I could
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump ttt
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump ttt
Instagram @o_so_slo
These are OEM right? cuz if they are im gonna buy them. Id rather have it and not need, then need and not have lol.
Yes these are oem
Instagram @o_so_slo
SALE PENDING!
Instagram @o_so_slo
SOLD!!
Instagram @o_so_slo