Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old lights
Dont know if this should be in the buy/sell section but does anyone have a set of old headlights kicking around that i can borrow just so the body shop can align my front end up correctly?

Im trying to source another set of hellas but as some of you know your better off waiting for a gold brick to come out your ass then finding a pair lol
if you do not mind condition of headlights, you can have mine.
1 is sanded down to restore lens but never had a chance to finish and the other side is in good condition.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(05-19-2013, 05:59 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: if you do not mind condition of headlights, you can have mine.
1 is sanded down to restore lens but never had a chance to finish and the other side is in good condition.

Yea i dont mind lol i just need them for fitment then im going to get something else. When/where can come get them?
DVP and eglinton area
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I got a pair of headlights kicking around, drop me a PM
My other ride is your Mom