Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabulous Rally Photography.
check it!
some of those shots are amazing.

I feel for those who've lost a friend to the rally -- that can't be easy continuing on knowing someone close to you died doing exactly what you're doing.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That's some crazy stuff right there. And ditto about the guy that died. That really sucks :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Btw... the title to this thread is a little too fabulous :fag:
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Very cool pics.

I don't understand how they can still call it the Dakar Rally if it doesn't come anywhere close to there. Not even on the same continent.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
darkpuppet,Jan 13 2009, 12:59 PM Wrote:Btw... the title to this thread is a little too fabulous :fag:
[right][snapback]279453[/snapback][/right]

^^ :rofl: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absolutely Sick Rally Photography. ANTHONYD 6 2,736 01-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet