Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reintroduction of sorts.
I joined this board last fall when I picked up a 2013 SE which is primarily my wife's car and our long distance hauler (drove to New Orleans in March got amazing mpgs). Anywho I seem to change cars like underwear and in the last 6 months I've gone from a V6 Mustang to a 5.0L Mustang to now a Focus ST. The Mustangs werent really my style, apparently it took two to realize lol. My first true love was my 2005 Cobalt SS putting 263whp to the ground. The ST very much reminds me of my old Cobalt but much nicer lol.

I am very impressed with the finish on the ST, the recaro seats are awesome and myfordtouch isnt as terrible as everyone seems to make it out to be. I do dislike the HID head lamps as they have a cheesy looking aftermarket led eyebrows.

I've already started building my mod wish list which currently only has FMIC, RMM and 3" full exhaust.

I have run into a few board members at a dyno day at Steeda in Milton, Jaime and a guy with a red SVT, sorry I've forgotten your name.

I'm definitely going to hit a few of the meets which are every other Monday I believe.

Words can be boring so a brief chronological overview of cars I've owned.
[Image: HPIM0035.jpg]
[Image: truck003.jpg]
[Image: photo-8.jpg]
[Image: DSC01152_zpsff4c10bd.jpg]
[Image: DSC01194_zps6885095b.jpg]
[Image: DSC01193_zps90873009.jpg][Image: DSC01178_zps1a940dd2.jpg]
2013 Performance Blue ST
2013 Hatchback SE Black Package
Lol those cobalts had boat anchors for wheels lol. Nice collection though.
Nice cars
nice collection you have had
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Welcome. Good to see another st
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily