Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the pure boredom thread
Brick 
yep pretty bored. whats everyone up to?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Laying on my couch watching bar rescue lol.
haha that shows pretty goood actually.. last one i seen buddy was giving a way free alcohol and offering sex to people who came to his bar
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea that one was good. When he started to call the chef a fat boy I died laughing
haha ya its pretty good..ill probably go home have a few drinks and watch how its made, until i gotta get the women from work haha
Instagram @o_so_slo
pretty quiet board today
Instagram @o_so_slo
Top gear marathon today on BBC Canada.
(05-28-2013, 05:25 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: pretty quiet board today

You could always hit up the FC store and pick up a kickass travel mug..

[Image: ceramic_travel_mug.jpg]

I have one, and love it...

just sayin....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

watchin duck dynasty, happy happy happy Smile
2007 Focus SES (blue)
2005 Focus SES (grey)
That show reminds me of my family lol
I wonder can a soon to be non focus owner legitimately drink from a focuscanada travel mug .......
Listening to some cranked up black sabbath and surfing the web lol
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
I've been working on this zx3 for 2 weeks now, I wish I had more time to be bored :/

On a good note, it just may be done soon
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
im watching my day go by lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Same here, just looking out the window watching the rain and waiting for the new grass to sprout, or looking for a job.

When work is busy = no time to do anything, or I'm out of town.
When work is slow = no money to work on anything around the house.

Been off work more than I've worked this year and it's driving me insane.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
what do you do again?
Instagram @o_so_slo
Network cabling.. 5e/6/fiber. Usually in commercial environments. Renovations and new construction.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
really eh? and theres no work in that? youd think you would be none stop
Instagram @o_so_slo