Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS - OEM brak rotors and pads SOLD
02~04 OEM SVT rear rotors and pads. $SOLD [Image: IMG_6767.jpg]

These are brand new, never used, I have box for them, opened the boxes to verify parts.
I am parting these out from FRPP Rally Brake Conversion Kit..

I looked at tousley ford(focaljet sponsor) and they were selling US$75~$90 per rotor and pad..
I am thinking of selling for C$140obo for rear rotors and pads, that is cheaper than buying it from the states and pay shipping and brokerage fee..
If you can find cheaper in Canada, I will beat the price.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
updated with pictures.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
so the fronts won't fit SVT?
nope..that is 280mm diameter.
only rear will fit your svt.
boo to that Sad
monday bump
update with lower price..

found fswerks selling but more than what i listed, also shipping won't be any cheaper from them as rotors are pretty heavy.
and also they only ship ups, brokerage will be insane..
pending sale for rear rotors and pads.
SOLD!!!