Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS TW: Ford focus zx3 SE
I have decided to sell my focus. I would like to get something 4 door, that's faster, and doesn't req me modding. Life situation and priority changed. Car is 2007. I own it since Oct 2008.

Here is the list done to the car:

- D2 coil over. Corner balanced for my weight (160 lbs)
- K&N CAI
- Weighted massive shifter knob, nice throw (lame mod)
- Crown royal shifter boot.
- moog greasable steering parts
- Team dyanmics with Federal SS tires. (depending on final sale price)

The Good:
- well maintained. oil changed regularly. all the fluids was refreshed at 100k km. I have all receipt since I owned it.
- All new brake. Rotors, pads, flex lines, and shoes in winter 2013
- krowned rust proof
- all power windows and sunroof work
- heated seat and mirrors (winter package)
- will be sold certified and e-tested with fresh oil change

The not so good:
- paint scratches
- no radio antennae. 2 weeks ago the car wash decided it doesn't like my antennae.

car is at 129xxx km. Location: K-W area. asking: 7000 with the black team dynamics rims and winter tires on winter rims. will include stock rims + tires for the asking price. price could be negotiated, I will take the black team dynamics off, depending on the end price I will throw in different set of 17s. will entertain all offers and consider possible trades.

[Image: PICT0081-1.jpg][/URL]

[Image: PICT0080-1.jpg]
i would love to have this , but all i got is my ZX5 for a trade which i don't think you want. Bu good luck with sale , looks very very nice,
DAM fine zx3 you got there !!
Id include where your located to help sell Smile
Too bad i already got a car, yours looks sweet man.
GLWS
Got me thinking of buying a set of Coilovers you have haha
edited. TY for looking.
bump ttt. price reduced. $6000 with all you see there plus a set of winter rims. e test and cert w/ fresh oil change and a tank of gas.
See this car around town, great looking and clean Focus!
GLWS
(07-03-2013, 08:33 AM)castone Wrote: See this car around town, great looking and clean Focus!
GLWS

buy it!!! then turbo it! Big Grin
lol, I already have a black ZX3 with a Duratec and a turbo kit Wink
Too bad I'm getting out of the modding focus game, this would make a great summer replacement and my other one a winter beater. GLWS.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(07-03-2013, 08:42 PM)castone Wrote: lol, I already have a black ZX3 with a Duratec and a turbo kit Wink

there's always room for another one Smile. or buy one for the wife/gf/future wire or gf or cousin or nephew... lol
lock it up. car's gone. traded it in for se-r spec v. you guys had the chance. car is now at alta nissan in woodbridge.