Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrap Yards
Going from Trenton to Barrie on friday, wondering if anyone one knows some good scrap yards near 401 on the way to Barrie in the GTA region with ZX3 or ZX5's. I need some parts before winter and Barrie scrap yards have very few foci.

Thanks
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
I have no idea about their current inventory, but over the years I have sourced Focus parts from all of these and they are on your route:

#9 Scrapyard

400 Used Auto Parts

Carcone

(09-11-2013, 10:54 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote: Going from Trenton to Barrie on friday, wondering if anyone one knows some good scrap yards near 401 on the way to Barrie in the GTA region with ZX3 or ZX5's. I need some parts before winter and Barrie scrap yards have very few foci.

Thanks
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
There is cookstown auto wreckers. It's off the 400, exit 89. I was there two weeks ago and they had a bunch of focus sedans and zx3/5. You can walk around and check them out too which is neat. Some small switches and stuff could be free of charge. But you have to remove them yourself. It's less than 5 minutes off the highway. What parts are you after?
I'm looking for the plastic trim on the hatch above the license plate. The grab handles above the inside of the doors. Rear disc brakes if I can find any. Haven't been to Cookstown in a while going to take a look next weekend.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]