Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Building a Boosted Duratec
getting there john. keep it up man
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Saturday is the day that this thing will be running and putting around the yard!!!
I've called in some favors with some ppl to be there and help out.
If anyone else wants to pop by and check it out just send me a PM and I'll send you the address in Brampton.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Video of it running is mandatory!
2013 Focus SE hatch, magnaflow Catback, fswerks cool-flo intake, sct tuner, MS3 Rear mount, turbotech upper mount.
enabled hill start, and foglights so far
2005 Nissan Altima, grocery getter.

Sold cars.
1994 Ford Ranger, 1997 Neon coupe, 1995 Neon sedan,
1992 firefly, 1.0L 3 cylinder!! 1981 Malibu coupe,
bramlidesh
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
whats going on with this thing john!!!!
Instagram @o_so_slo
Some of the puzzle pieces still need to be layer in but it's too dam cold to do so and I need to change my cams...
Crower FI stage 2's need 11-1 compression. I have much lower. So I know someone with a set of Crane stage 2's that will work for me lol.

Other then that it will turn over. It also needs some wiring for the LED taillights and some extra add one like my roll cage and some fiberglass worm on the interior.
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

well get on it!! get a heater cannon and I tan ok propane and go to town. that's how I worked on my focus one winter
Instagram @o_so_slo
So... How about those cams and a start up vid Wink
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Yes sir!!!! This Saturday I will stuff them in and toss out the Crowers. Time her and start it. Oh, there will be a video too lol
Thanks buddy!

1 step forward and 2 steps back. Seems to be the Focus life...
I have to remove the head and do some valve work again!!!...
1-90psi, 2-0psi, 3-0psi and 4-5psi. Somehow the valves touched.
I think someone dropped my head on its side when it was wrapped up in the tire shop. I found it sitting on the valves one day... glad they aren't supertech valves...
Oh well another couple weeks and I will try it again.
The motor did almost start but only on one cylinder.

that sucks man. seems you have more set backs then anything Sad *hug*
Instagram @o_so_slo
Ya I know. It's ok though. Brandon hooked me up with a 2.0 and a 2.3 head. And I just ordered a set of valves. I'll unbolt it all and send her off to Berco to install new my Crower springs and new valves, guide and seals.

Terrible. Sad I've been fallowing this build intently too. Lol
2013 Focus SE hatch, magnaflow Catback, fswerks cool-flo intake, sct tuner, MS3 Rear mount, turbotech upper mount.
enabled hill start, and foglights so far
2005 Nissan Altima, grocery getter.

Sold cars.
1994 Ford Ranger, 1997 Neon coupe, 1995 Neon sedan,
1992 firefly, 1.0L 3 cylinder!! 1981 Malibu coupe,
still waiting for my return hug john
Instagram @o_so_slo
lol Sorry buddy I was all dirty from work. Here is your "HUG"

Anyway lol I just tore most of the bolt-on stuff from the head. Just need to get a pan. Drain the coolant and then I can remove the side cover and then the head.

Keep following it. I've taken my time. Thought everything was perfect but sometimes s**t happens. At least we have a great group of people on here that can help out at a moments notice. Thank you everyone!!!