Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traffic Paralegal
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping some of you may have some helpful recommendations for me. My wife was in a car accident this morning on the 403, everyone involved was ok. She rear ended the truck in front of her and then was rear ended by the car behind her. She's been charged with Careless Driving, which I know after doing some research is a pretty broad charge and almost everything I've read suggests that we should fit the ticket.

So my question to all of you is, have any of you dealt with any traffic paralegals in the Hamilton area? Anyone that you would recommend?

Thanks for your help
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I used one in cobourg. It was a waste of money. He was in/out of the prosecutors office with a shitty plea bargain on a first offence. And, he came highly recommended from multiple sources

Talk to the cop first. Then look for a paralegal. Better yet if you have a friend who is a cop ask them their advice.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
The lady that hit me just drove away without any problems. Was it bad enough that a vehicle needed towing?
Xcopper 100 percent! I did the same and they got my fine knocked down to pretty much nothing. Def worth a try.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Ya unfortunately she totalled her car. Car in front of her was able to drive away.

Ended up going with HELP in Burlington because the court is in Burlington. So we'll see how things turn out, hoping for the best.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads