Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of parts fs
Hey guys as some of you may know, i recently got into a collision in my focus. Insurance wrote it off and now I have a bunch of aftermarket and stock parts just taking up space. need it gone. I want to try and get it all sold in bulk but we'll see what happens, so here it is.

everything is located in Ajax.

I have :
2 Sparco sprint JR seats with brackets and sliders
stock hood modified with vents
new tension/ider pulleys
22 mm front sway bar with new bushings
new rear bushing kit minus the 4 i needed for control arms
new massive UDP kit
New OBX-R fuel rail
BNIB Sparco hood pins
WPN-R short ram intake with snorkel
K&N filter with 20k km
FSwerks plug wires (red) 35k km
Focus Central 65mm TB with tps SOLD
Stock cam gear cover
Stock exhaust manifold with sheild
Stock valvecover with cap
Rear disc dust sheilds
new battery relocation kit
winter floor mats
Ebay front stress bar (carbon fiber look)

For everything I want to get $700 obo, personally I think its a great deal. for everything but for serious inquires it can be discussed, and for pictures of the parts inbox me i'll give you my cell number.
Thanks
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

How much for the rear disc dust sheilds
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Is the massive UPD kit for a zetec? How much, interested
How much for the tb ?
how much for the Sparco racing seats ?
(11-29-2013, 02:04 PM)03zx5 Wrote: How much for the tb ?

Sold
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

The hood and seats still avail?
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
(12-18-2013, 07:56 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: The hood and seats still avail?

yes everything except the tb
red 00' zx3 daily driven

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fs: Lots Of Parts, Some Euro Stuff ZX3 Canuck 18 7,232 08-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Last Post: ZX3 Canuck