Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE* Massive SVT part out
How much for the dash?
BUMP WITH UPDATE!
I'll take the 4 door cards.

(06-10-2014, 12:57 PM)sonic_mikey Wrote: BUMP WITH UPDATE!
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
PM'ed
If the door cards are still available i'll take them. Also do you have the shifter knob, shift boot, e-brake leather handle, steering wheel in good shape, glossy b-pillar covers?
I'd be interested in the Svt resonator pipe if you don't get any interest in the full exhaust. Would only be able to pick up on dyno day.
(06-11-2014, 11:49 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: If the door cards are still available i'll take them. Also do you have the shifter knob, shift boot, e-brake leather handle, steering wheel in good shape, glossy b-pillar covers?

The cards are spoken for ATM, just waiting on ken to have time to come get them. As the ad says, the steering wheel and entire shifter assembly are gone, i do have the leather e-brake handle tho. Not sure of they're glossy covers, but they are the stock grey-ish ones.
Yep - tomorrow's the day.

(06-12-2014, 12:26 PM)sonic_mikey Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 11:49 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: If the door cards are still available i'll take them. Also do you have the shifter knob, shift boot, e-brake leather handle, steering wheel in good shape, glossy b-pillar covers?

The cards are spoken for ATM, just waiting on ken to have time to come get them. As the ad says, the steering wheel and entire shifter assembly are gone, i do have the leather e-brake handle tho. Not sure of they're glossy covers, but they are the stock grey-ish ones.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I was wondering if you still had the e brake assembly, I don't need the handle, I need the actual stuff from the console, the ratcheting assembly. I noticed that you still have the handle if you want to sell it as a complete package I would be willing to do it that way too.
Thanks
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
(06-15-2014, 11:30 PM)NoiSeeVT Wrote: I was wondering if you still had the e brake assembly, I don't need the handle, I need the actual stuff from the console, the ratcheting assembly. I noticed that you still have the handle if you want to sell it as a complete package I would be willing to do it that way too.
Thanks
David

PM'd