Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any R/C guys??
ill eventually be in the market to buy one. trips and weddings have kinda taken over buying any more toys at the moment haha.
btw did one of your txt me over the weekend? lol got a txt from someone saying I can use one of there trucks?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
next time you guys are out crawling, I should show up with my Maxx and go hooning... 6S and disregard for parts FTW!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'll gladly bring my e-lst2 to bash around, would be an interesting race lol i'm only running 4s in her, but as long as the nose stays planted she rolls hard enough!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Only if I can bring my 50lbs 30cc 1:5th scale truck! :-P

Just kidding.. I used to have a crawler but I sold it a while ago. Nobody else wanted to go slow around here..
That's too bad man, and id gladly race ya lol
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded