Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB- Pro-Kit Eibach Springs
I am looking for a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs for my 2002 ZX3. I am fine buying just the springs, but I would also consider buying a shock/damper setup with them, if the price is right. I'm in Calgary, but would be okay paying shipping.
I've got a set of springs. 50 and they're yours. Plus whatever shipping is of course
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(03-04-2014, 09:43 PM)stupica1 Wrote: I've got a set of springs. 50 and they're yours. Plus whatever shipping is of course

What's the mileage on the springs? Are they in good condition ? What was your reason for not using them anymore? Did you upgrade to something else? Would you mind posting or PMing me some pictures?

I just want to be 100% positive that they will work! and work well with my car Smile

Thanks!