Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
(04-16-2014, 01:22 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: The "spray" at ct, is just paint and not a dye of any sort. It will come off on a surface which is being rubbed or contacted. It's fine for a head liner but a carpet I would get a replacement

I will definetly avoid that route then. Might use it on the headliner then , I hate the generic beige color of everything in the wagon .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
hey i was there on the weekend also. i think i was there saturday.
ya I was there Saturday aswell around 11
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(04-16-2014, 01:33 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: ^^^ I think your right I think it is black. I was there on the weekend. well charcoal

That's still there ? I've seen that one last summer lol I really want to find one of the rare ones with the little spoiler .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
be sure to grab 2 or 3 cans. i only grabbed one when i did my headliner and it was enough for 2 coats. but for sure could have used 1 more coat, and mine is just a sedan.
(04-16-2014, 01:35 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:22 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: The "spray" at ct, is just paint and not a dye of any sort. It will come off on a surface which is being rubbed or contacted. It's fine for a head liner but a carpet I would get a replacement

I will definetly avoid that route then. Might use it on the headliner then , I hate the generic beige color of everything in the wagon .

I sprayed the carpet in my Saturn and I can say that yes it does wear off with continuous use. I just give the car a quick vacuum every now and then, and then just spray the spot again. I don't mind it I just keep a can in the car for such times. I just couldn't stand the grey carpet so it was a sacrifice I made
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
i didnt get there on Saturday until like 2:30 or 3...

I just seen a light red wagon the other day near me with a black front lip and the spoiler.
(04-16-2014, 01:36 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:33 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: ^^^ I think your right I think it is black. I was there on the weekend. well charcoal

That's still there ? I've seen that one last summer lol I really want to find one of the rare ones with the little spoiler .

I think your thinking of the bright blue wagon with the giant exhaust on it..that one is gone. they have a twilight blue wagon there now. roughly the same spot the bright blue one was, on the left side of the fords
Instagram @o_so_slo
also if you did spray the carpet, the mats would take most of the rubbing... that being said for the amount of cans you would need at $8 a can, a $10 carpet is the way to go
Yea that would bug the hell out of me , I want something permanent.

(04-16-2014, 01:40 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote:
(04-16-2014, 01:36 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote:

I think your thinking of the bright blue wagon with the giant exhaust on it..that one is gone. they have a twilight blue wagon there now. roughly the same spot the bright blue one was, on the left side of the fords
Yea that is the one I'm thinking of , I'll def check it out tomorrow cause I might snag some of the black interior pieces that won't transfer over from the svt .

(04-16-2014, 01:39 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: i didnt get there on Saturday until like 2:30 or 3...

I just seen a light red wagon the other day near me with a black front lip and the spoiler.

Them spoilers are rare I think they only made like 1200 or something with the spoiler and lip .
2002 SVT Focus
hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see
Dont spray, use rit dye with water. Put it in a big rubbermaid container and let it soak for a day.
http://m.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t...styleid=18
Hmmmm interesting read. Might have to try that sometime
Instagram @o_so_slo
Looks like Wally mart sells it , can't get a definite price on it . If I can't find a clean carpet this looks like a good alternative .
2002 SVT Focus
Go tiedie
(04-16-2014, 01:51 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see

That's the spoiler from the Euro wagons - it was part of the Street Edition package for wagons and it was also available to purchase from Ford - I put one on my '07 wagon - a nice compliment IMO to the Euro tails and ST200 rims.

Edit: looks like the wagon spoiler is still available from Ford - not cheap though.

[Image: P1000211.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I need a set of st200 wheels
(04-17-2014, 12:45 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: I need a set of st200 wheels

Yeah you and me both brother - I'm sorry I ever sold them.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(04-17-2014, 12:39 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [quote='.2001.focus.' pid='254082' dateline='1397577080']
hmmm, i didnt know they were so rare. i know its the first iv ever noticed. but i just figured it was because i dont check out every wagon i see

That's the spoiler from the Euro wagons - it was part of the Street Edition package for wagons and it was also available to purchase from Ford - I put one on my '07 wagon - a nice compliment IMO to the Euro tails and ST200 rims.

Edit: looks like the wagon spoiler is still available from Ford - not cheap though.

[Image: P1000211.jpg]
Why does Europe get all the good stuff lol , but then again they probably think the same about the focus stuff over here . That is one good looking wagon ^

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2

also some of you probably already know but i purchased the st170 front bumper from 05blackst for this project .    
2002 SVT Focus
I was busy today , tore apart the wagon    
2002 SVT Focus