Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
Niccccccce. If got some euro taillights and st170 head lights coming soon
PM me if you want a real euro plate frame-one from a Ford dealer the other from a Dutch auto repair shop.
(04-17-2014, 07:00 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: Niccccccce. If got some euro taillights and st170 head lights coming soon

Sweet dude , should look pretty badass I love st170's headlights.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Hopefully I like them. I'm getting a alright deal on them.
(04-17-2014, 07:32 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: Hopefully I like them. I'm getting a alright deal on them.

I'm sure you will if you don't sell them to me hahaha .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
lol, i really want to do a retro fit with projectors into the stock housings, but i also want to get a euro grill. i hate the turn signals in the stock grill. mind you i could just to the fog light turn signal mod
So today I got the interior harness over , now I'm looking at switching the ECU wiring over . I ran out of daylight today but it looks like it goes through the firewall around to the fuse box and to the MAF sensor . So hopefully once I get this transfered over I can throw the carpet in and get the interior all setup nicely . I was really expecting a lot more work but things seem to be all the same and everything transfers over nicely.    
2002 SVT Focus
Good to hear it's all smooth so far.
looks good Jacob keep it up buddy
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Thanks guys here's an idea I had for a euro plate Lol    
2002 SVT Focus
lol nice
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
It's not showing me Sad
Weird , also got a test fit on the st170 front and your old headlights Kyle , apparantly the crash bar has to be trimmed for it to fit .    
2002 SVT Focus
yes crash bar has to be trimmed on the ends..looks good otherwise
Instagram @o_so_slo
Glad to see my old bumper goin to good use
E.O MASIV
I kinda miss them lights. But at the same time i didn't like them Confused lol.
(04-23-2014, 10:40 AM)05blackzx5 Wrote: Glad to see my old bumper goin to good use

Yea man , might color match it further down the line .

(04-23-2014, 12:32 PM).2001.focus. Wrote: I kinda miss them lights. But at the same time i didn't like them Confused lol.

I hear ya , they are growing on me , might look decent if I paint them to match the body color.
2002 SVT Focus
Yeah , that was my plan. But I just couldn't decide if I liked them or not.
(04-24-2014, 04:44 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: Yeah , that was my plan. But I just couldn't decide if I liked them or not.

I've had two sets of the Hellas in the past - didn't like them until they were painted body colour - and two other things - it kind of depends on the colour itself (IMO Silver is awesome with Hella) and these look so much better on Euro front ends.

[Image: hella-focus.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Yeah with the euro front end and body colour I think they arent as bad. Idk I originally bought mine because my gf hates them