Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
Ordered a stage 3 Clutch Masters kit with aluminum flywheel . Unsure of what got damaged so I just purchased both to be safe . Also I have lots of stuff for sale , I tried posting a part out thread like three days ago but nothing has shown up here . Lots of SVT parts (skirts,machs,interior etc.) so if anyone is interested let me
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
what color is the skirts
Haven't updated in a while , car broke on me several times in the past couple of months .... Everything from shifter cables to thermostat housings .... Oh and was also side swiped one day .... Lol but the car has been a lot of fun other than the expected problems . gonna be changing up the wheels fairly soon .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
glad to see you still got this man
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
It's a Fun car with boost , Going to be installing a new clutch in the wagon then put it up for sale . The black 2011 focus in the background of the pic above is my new DD . Autotragic but it's a nice car overall , I'm gonna try and keep it all stock ...Lol
2002 SVT Focus
haha good luck with that... I think im doing another tear down of my car.
gotta pull the motor again I think and replace my piston rings
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
The New wheels .....

2002 SVT Focus
(08-28-2015, 03:48 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: haha good luck with that... I think im doing another tear down of my car.
gotta pull the motor again I think and replace my piston rings

That suckkks ! #racecarproblems
2002 SVT Focus
Jamie's old rims? and yea #racecarproblems lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Well I said I was going to sell the wagon but I've decided to keep it for the time being . It's all torn apart in the garage . Took the transmission out , found that the Windage tray seal was leaking oil onto the clutch , which caused it to wear out and slip . So it's opened up a bigger can of worms ...but nothing I can't handle , just prolonging me getting her back up and running . So I plan on dropping the tray down and replacing the seal . Slapping a lower mile transmission in it , stock clutch and flywheel , contour t-stat housing and she should be good to go. Also picked up a set of  Contour SVT wheels that I plan on putting on for the winter .

2002 SVT Focus
$160 for them . Will look a bit better than steelies Lol

2002 SVT Focus
Not a bad deal at all! And definitely better than steelies. I have a set of 18s I'm drilling to fit for winter, i can't go any smaller than 17" cause of the brakes Sad
(10-25-2015, 10:51 AM)MikkelRS Wrote: Not a bad deal at all! And definitely better than steelies. I have a set of 18s I'm drilling to fit for winter, i can't go any smaller than 17" cause of the brakes Sad

yeah couldn't pass em up . Even if I don't end up using them for winter wheels I'll just add them to the hoard Lol !
2002 SVT Focus