Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from SW Ontario!!
hey all,

newbie here from the SW ON region. don't really have a fixed location since I'm a co-op university student, so I'm never in the same place for more than 4 months lol. for now, I'm in Brampton...

my car is an auto SPI sedan with about 47K km on it ATM. been in the family since it was bought new in 2000.

Mods: Tint, lowered, wheels/tires, smoked turn signals, front lip, and SVT headlights.

former friend of mine rolled it a few years back, so the whole driver's side is trashed. so now I only take photos of it from the passenger side lol

here is a recent photo

[Image: IMG_20140319_164907_zpsa45e9d08.jpg]

will be chiming in on the Apr 12 Wacky Wings G2G thread soon - I'd love to come. I won't know anyone (unless some of you are from Focus Fanatics too), but dinner and getting some Foci together def sounds like a good time! just don't look at my driver's side, or I'll have to wipe your memory clean!!!

cheers... hope to meet some of you on Sat
Hey dude welcome! I'm new here too and on the other end of the GTA. I'll see you Saturday and also won't know anybody, huzzah! Very curious to see the driver side now...

I am also on FocusFanatics for Mk3 which you can peep the build thread for here: Super awesome Mk3 build thread done by yours truly

See you Saturday!
Welcome to the club, Is it bad that i want to see the driver side Smile What lip do you have on there is that a mach 1?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
welcome the boards dude!!!!
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
thanks guys... the only way you'll ever see the driver's side is in person lol. would never willingly photograph it and post it online haha.

ZX3_2NV - it's an S2 lip, also known as the Ford Accessories GFX lip.
grab a couple doors from the local pick n pull and plasti dip the car...or paint it lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
definitely saw your focus in a boston pizza parking lot a little while ago. Noticed you had some team dynamics i parked beside you in a sonic blue SVT
oh could totally use a scooner right now
Instagram @o_so_slo
(04-17-2014, 04:52 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: definitely saw your focus in a boston pizza parking lot a little while ago. Noticed you had some team dynamics i parked beside you in a sonic blue SVT

small world huh!

[Image: IMG_20140308_180457_zps6c31ce00.jpg]
hahaha that's awesome
Instagram @o_so_slo
(04-17-2014, 06:33 AM)Svizzara Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 04:52 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: definitely saw your focus in a boston pizza parking lot a little while ago. Noticed you had some team dynamics i parked beside you in a sonic blue SVT

small world huh!

[Image: IMG_20140308_180457_zps6c31ce00.jpg]
Well this is really awkward lol I have about the same picture. As I was walking into Boston Pizza I told my GF to hold on so I could take a picture lol. By the time I got out you had left. Trying to find the picture on my phone now. Don't worry didn't get a picture of your drivers side.