Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Performance Parts Catalogues
In case some of you do not check the "Saskatchewan" section of this Forum, I have posted links (like this one) to download the catalogue(s). Just click on the image to download the PDF file.

[Image: ek200.jpg]

Other catalogues for the last five years or so are also available. Just ask (and check the caveat.)
I like how you can order an entire car out of the FRPP catalog now.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
we also sell ford racing products (northern Performance - burlington) if anyway one needs parts ordered
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(12-11-2012, 12:29 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: we also sell ford racing products (northern Performance - burlington) if anyway one needs parts ordered

you guys got a website
(12-11-2012, 04:09 AM)incognito27 Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 12:29 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: we also sell ford racing products (northern Performance - burlington) if anyway one needs parts ordered

you guys got a website

best bet is get a part number and send it to me and i can get a price
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
[Image: owkaKYM.jpg]

Not sure if anyone has posted the latest links, so apologies for being lazy and not checking.

If anyone wants a free copy (in PDF format) of the 2014 Ford Performance Parts Catalogue, just click this link. There are still parts listed as available for the old Focus. What these catalogues add is the Ford Motor Company part numbers for some of the desired parts (wheels, springs, etc.). I, for one, cannot justify spending $329 per wheel for new M-1007-R1985B fifteen spoke 19 inch gloss blacks rims. But I hold out hope they will appear sooner or later on a write-off. (These wheels would be for our other car, the Taurus.) So if anyone spots them and at a price of under $100 per wheel, please let me know.

[Image: nyabzBd.jpg]

This other link is for those interested in Ford Racing News. Once on the page, click on the email (envelope in the upper right) and subscribe.

Again, apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performance parts Lucster1000 5 2,392 01-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV