Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton Area meets?
Hey guys just wondering if anyone in the Hamilton area knows of any meets some what local.
(04-17-2014, 11:35 AM)mcnal35 Wrote: Hey guys just wondering if anyone in the Hamilton area knows of any meets some what local.

Check back on a regular basis - there was a regular Hamilton meet every couple of weeks last year - probably will start up again pretty soon.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
there used to be one in stoneycreek, in the power center by indigo/tag
if you want to arrange a meet be all means feel free
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Sounds good! I knew of one last year by the Tag but I was coming off of work and couldn't make it. So hopefully I'll make it out this year if they are still setting them up
well the guy that used to run it is no longer really in the focus scene anymore his cars up for sale and is moving to England. so we need a new person to set up meets lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Is he the one With the blacked out hatch? Well I live right around the corner from the tag plaza so I'm down to try and start something up. Is there many of us in Hamilton?
ya that's spencer.. im in Hamilton lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Lol thought so, yeah I think I am following you on Instagram lol
that you are haha
Instagram @o_so_slo
what if we try to get a May 2nd meet? its 2 weeks away from tomorrow so i know you aren't working Adam. and we could set a rain date for the 3rd (Saturday) How does this work with everyone? We could have it anywhere in Hamilton, how was the tag parking lot when yous used to go? seems like it may be the best spot as most are familiar with it.
Since you know my schedule I can't make any excuses lol. It works for me and ill be there
i deff wont have my car out in time for that but i can come for sure. ill bring the beater lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
well we could try and start doing it monthly. we will start then and then just as a meet and greet type thing and then just go monthly or something after that and hopefully it will grow as time goes on.
I'm down like first or second weekend of each month
(04-18-2014, 11:18 AM)mcnal35 Wrote: I'm down like first or second weekend of each month

Id be down but I usually work weekends.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Hmmm well what's everyone's availability?
weekends are best for me lol

but if its like a Thursday or Friday night I can make those too
Instagram @o_so_slo
I can do Thursdays ! . Last night I was cruising home and seen a huge meet at the Canadian tire across from eastgate mall . All sorts of cars to not just the usual honda meet . Lots of stangs and older cars .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
ya they are there almost everynight. they got kicked out of pit stop
Instagram @o_so_slo
Nicccce I was in the area 2 but didn't drive by ct

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hamilton, Ontario area help needed Sprawket 2 7,128 03-15-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Spinal