Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hookah anyone?
anyone around here have a hookah?
just curious to where people get the shisha from and what brand/flavors you like.

I found a place in Hamilton but its a bit expensive for a little amount
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I don't do it but I have been around people that have done it and sold it. I've lost my contact with the seller due to a relationship ending but you need to find a Lebanese person lol. I know of a person with a Lebanese restaurant on Lakeshore in Oakville that sells all the good flavours.

Good luck buddy.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Up one upper James just before fennal there is a hookah bar. I have bought from there before. It is a little pricy but it was a lot of shisha, so it was worth it. I think most corner stores carry the non tabaco stuff. And may even carry the good stuff .
ya its getting really hard now to find the good stuff. everywhere seems to sell the herbal (fake) stuff. I found it for 14$ a box but its pretty small. my buddy used to get in the tubs but the place he went to stopped getting the real shisha.

can you walk into the hookah bar and just buy shisha, or do you have to use it in the bar?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I have bought it to take home before. That was a few years ago. But I'm sure they still do.
right on might have to check it out. if not ill have to try and bring it over into canada
Instagram @o_so_slo