Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro taillights
I'm thinking of selling some euro tail lights I just got. They are for a sedan and come with the wiring and bulbs. I haven't tested the bulbs yet but will this weekend. I'm thinking $150 for them obo. I want them for my car but will most likely be selling it soon and if I get another focus it will be a hatchback.
(05-24-2014, 09:39 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: I'm thinking of selling some euro tail lights I just got. They are for a sedan and come with the wiring and bulbs. I haven't tested the bulbs yet but will this weekend. I'm thinking $150 for them obo. I want them for my car but will most likely be selling it soon and if I get another focus it will be a hatchback.

Are they OE Ford or aftermarket? Pics would be good.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Oe Ford. Not the chromed "euro" ones

[Image: yjune8a9.jpg][Image: ubu6e3u3.jpg]
I had a set on my green sedan. Loved them but I didn't have the luxury of pigtails. This is a good price and I love the look.

[Image: DSCF7455.jpg]

Grab them!!!
(Free bump!)
Thanks, I love the look of them. Especially on red cars because the red flows so nice together. I just do t want to do all the work wiring them in just to have to rewire the original back in,in 3 or 4 weeks. But I may do it anyways and just run them until they sell. Lol

Oh also I have 2 of the light holders, the lights came with a set and the pigtails came with a set
(05-24-2014, 11:38 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: Thanks, I love the look of them. Especially on red cars because the red flows so nice together. I just do t want to do all the work wiring them in just to have to rewire the original back in,in 3 or 4 weeks. But I may do it anyways and just run them until they sell. Lol

Oh also I have 2 of the light holders, the lights came with a set and the pigtails came with a set

PM sent
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
SOLD!!!