Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying bye to the focus:(
Sad 
Well I have a spi focus and have been looking into getting a more reliable vehicle. almost got a mazda6 sport wagon, but now am looking at and escape. long story short once i get the other vehicle the focus will be heading off to the scrapers as i dont want to deal with trying to sell it (and i would feel bad for the person that buys it) before it heads out, I am going to take anything worth taking. This list will probably grow a bit as i am sure i am forgetting some stuff.

-Tinted or untinted windows, the rear ones have a few scratches here and there from being around the kids but still good, only have the 4 door ones as i didnt want to figure out how to remove the 3rd small ones past the doors.

-2 red led head light switches, 1 with foglights and 1 without.

-lightly tinted rear tail lights

-headlights with 3k hella bulbs (not hid) and white led strip

-short antenna with or without base

-oem wagon roof rack chopped down to sedan size (with everything needed to install)

-toredor red spoiler

-toredor red radio bezel with or without red led hvac controls

-red led hvac and defrost controls

-red interment cluster with 2 or 3 sets of needles (1 focus red, 1 cougar black with red, and if i can still find them 1 contour clear)

- interment cluster surround with red led's in the little storage area on the right side of the cluster and red led trunk pop

-2-4 red led trunk pop buttons

-center console without arm rest (previous owner had made holes for i guess seat heating controls)

- shifter and ebrake boots with red stitching

-ebay special cold air intake

- almost brand new spark plugs

- new never used oil and oil filter (may keep oil as i am getting the zetec escape)

-painted black on top coolant tank

-yellow wrapped fog lights

-14"tires on steelies (really good tread)

-16" cougar 5 spoke wheels with run flat tires (still a good season or 2, maybe 3 on them, idk I ride tires down to nothing lol)

- lots of pad left front brake pads

- almost new rear drum

-rear disk brakes (spindles, hubs, calipers,rotors everything but dust sheilds and pads) 2 holes need to be drilled out and tapped as the bolts broke as i was removing them

-metal cover over top of the radiator (i rusted it, but it is the lightest coat of surface rust, quick sand or even pressure wash and it will be good to be painted what ever colour)

-toredor red mirror covers

I dont want to fill my garage with stuff that will never leave so once the car is gone, anything left on it is gone with it.
If you have a set of 14" tires that are getting worn down lets do a trade with a little cash my way and then the car can leave on crappy tires, other wise im bringing the tires and steelies to walmart and the car is leaving on steelies.

Everything is kinda a best offer (if im allowed to do that)if im not allowed to do that lets call everything $300 each or BEST OFFER Wink haha. pm me or reply on here, dont be afraid to ask questions and make offers, I love the focus community (well this one, i could live without the others) so I am willing to work with anyone on prices. like I said there is more then i listed so just ask if you are looking for something else, as i may have it.

-Kyle aka .2001.focus.
also I am located in Hamilton Mountain (upper centennial and rymal)

PICTURES WILL COME
how much for the antenna and base?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
[Image: ahe8yby7.jpg]

Can't really see the trunk pop but it is slightly there, also when I was messing around with the wires behind the radio bezel today I must have knocked the one for the lower buttons out, they also light up red.

I will post some more pictures and pm you drunkenmonkey tomorrow, to long of a day today to think lol
[Image: y2eteha5.jpg][Image: reby3y5u.jpg][Image: a7e4yhup.jpg][Image: vy5anyha.jpg][Image: mydajuvy.jpg][Image: yde4ese4.jpg][Image: evahyzaz.jpg][Image: 8ynyvave.jpg][Image: ymy6u9aj.jpg][Image: guruzuvy.jpg][Image: byvu4eha.jpg][Image: hepahuqy.jpg][Image: uta4ahuh.jpg][Image: 3azugy7a.jpg][Image: yjame6ez.jpg][Image: su2ymenu.jpg][Image: mu4e6equ.jpg][Image: ahazagum.jpg][Image: jejapety.jpg][Image: ymyde5y3.jpg]

More to come, as you can see the headlights could use a good wet sand and polish, also the passenger mirror has a slight rub on it, I may take some turtle wax to it, but I really don't want to put any time into this car. The e brake boot has a couple small cracks that you can't see when it is on, only when off.

[Image: y2eteha5.jpg][Image: reby3y5u.jpg][Image: a7e4yhup.jpg][Image: vy5anyha.jpg][Image: mydajuvy.jpg][Image: yde4ese4.jpg][Image: evahyzaz.jpg][Image: 8ynyvave.jpg][Image: ymy6u9aj.jpg][Image: guruzuvy.jpg][Image: byvu4eha.jpg][Image: hepahuqy.jpg][Image: uta4ahuh.jpg][Image: 3azugy7a.jpg][Image: yjame6ez.jpg][Image: su2ymenu.jpg][Image: mu4e6equ.jpg][Image: ahazagum.jpg][Image: jejapety.jpg][Image: ymyde5y3.jpg]

More to come, as you can see the headlights could use a good wet sand and polish, also the passenger mirror has a slight rub on it, I may take some turtle wax to it, but I really don't want to put any time into this car. The e brake boot has a couple small cracks that you can't see when it is on, only when off.
pm'ed ya
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Hmm can't figure out how to edit posts on my phone but so far. Rear disk brakes and short antenna with base are sold pending pick up.
I guess this seals the deal, imma miss the focus. [Image: unaza2yp.jpg][Image: uquzyder.jpg][Image: e4etape2.jpg][Image: 6ujureze.jpg]
How much for the red hvac controls the coolant tank cover and battery box/cover, and the shifter and ebrake boot
E.O MASIV
the hvac controls go with the whole red led hvac peice... not because i am a dick and wont sell them seperat, but because i had to glue one on because it would pop off every know and then, im surprised no one has jumped on the complet led conversion.... it is cheap... not sure of a price, but it is cheap.... maybe $50 for all (hvac, cluster with extra needles, interment cluster surround has trunk pop and 2 leds in the little shorage area... light switch..) heck for the right price i may include my stereo that has usb aux and does every colour you can think of (i leave it on red) ahh im to drunk to type right now.

oh yeah, and the coolant tank, i had painted the top black, not a cover. the battery cover is just a stock one, so i guess for the 2 boots maybe $15 and ill include the battery cover?

Like I said i want as much gane as anyone in here wants, i dont want to be selling stuff on kijiji (except maybe tires and led conversion) and i am not selling anything on ff so just shot me a honest fair price to my pm on anything you are interested in, i love this site and am going to stick around because focuses are out of my life forever,
i may be interested in the headlights, but im not sure if they would fit into the SVT. does anyone know for sure? they look pretty close
yes they would^^^
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Hey at least you got a ford ! , might talk to you about that rad cover and maybe the hood . Lmk what you want for them
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Hey, maybe best to talk in person if you are able, I will sell it all cheap, already pulled the rad cover for you. It's all cheap, you see it on person and offer me a price.

And like dm said the headlights will fit a svt. Still forgot to get a night shot of them. The car is heading out today or tomorrow, I will strip as much as I can think of that is good.
i figured they would being from the same gen, just thought id double check, what do you want for the set? i was actually thing of doing the LED strip through em so this save me the trouble lol

also, I love that your Escape doesnt have the cheap gray moulding around the bottom
Yeah, my plan was to plasti dip the bottom if I ended up with one with the grey bottom.

Um for the lights Idk, make an offer? Lol pm me Big Grin
oh plastidip, I love that stuff

pm sent. Cool
Yeah, good thing I didn't have to use it lol
So whats up with that ugly hood on focus?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
im still interested in the antenna. can meet up this weekend
Instagram @o_so_slo
I guess to each there own nikiter, and iv got it for you DM, just text me and we can meet up. Anyone who wrote me or is interested in something text 289-442-0804. -kyle