Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote starter
Warm up your car with a touch of button.

No more shivering while your car warms up.

Motormaniac can help you select to suit your needs.
PM me for more detail.

[Image: CS800-S_zps81c6f5a9.jpg]

[Image: RF-1WG6-AM_zps62f20e70.jpg]

[Image: RF-2W1B-SP_zps7268c982.jpg]

[Image: RF-2WG9-SP_zps73bac01f.jpg]

[Image: RF-2W704-SH_zpscb52a9f5.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have you done any VW KESSY installs?
Done few, KESSY is no different than any Push To Start cars.
Because being European cars, it still requires 1 key to be wrapped and hidden inside of car.
Due to time consuming, installation labour won't be cheap. Most cars takes an hour and half to 2 hours to complete but this, I would say 4 hours+.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I have a compustar auto start in my car already. is there anyway to just swap out the brain to make it an autostart and alarm?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Depends on which brain you have, it can be programmed to work as a factory alarm(no siren, no shock sensor).
or swap out but again, depends on the brain. Wire harness may plug and play. Also door pins, hood pins and trunk pins required to be wired.
not sure what brain is in the car, cause it already came installed all I know is the keyfob says 1WAMR-PRO
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I am sure it is CM4200, which is only meant to use as a starter only.
If it was FT-6200S, it can be programmed as a factory alarm.
let me see about getting a 3rd key programmed from VW as all things VW won't be cheap but I require 2 physical keys...
Bring your own remote starter and will install for you.
Canadian tires have Prostart on sale.