Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RS is coming
So Ford's official instagram posted this today.

[Image: 26fa6d8629ff4e7f78bb7f3739093a25.jpg]

I can't wait to get more details so I can get back into the focus game.

Just came across this article saying it's coming to North America and more specific CANADA http://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news/the-...ar-BBgFctx
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
It'd sure be neat, I'd trade in my car for an RS. esp if it was awd.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
im happy its coming, but its not like myself or anyone i know would reasonably buy one. it might be kind of expensive, and with the traffick on the 401, it would be such a waste of a nice car to drive as a daily driver, unless i win the lotto max or something..
My other ride is your Mom
If it's AWD I'm def going to consider it .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
It will be Ford's answer to the STI's and EVO's of the world, and with any luck, they stop holding back and release the same vehicle in every market. I mean c'mon, the Mustang was made the first nameplate for Ford on every continent...with that goal surpassed, they can start doing others...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Ford is proud of their Revoknuckle system or something. I doubt they are going for AWD.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Well boys, it looks like its AWD....who would've thought.

http://www.carthrottle.com/post/the-new-...-awd-hero/

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fut...ider-info/
Hrmmm ditching the revoknuckle?! Damn. I was hoping for off the shelf upgrades to mk1s Sad ah well. Awd is always a hair more fun.
not going to lie...im not as excited as I thought i would be to see the RS coming out...i think its because theres been soo much hype over the years now that its finally here its just kinda....meh. It looks neat and all and sounds like it'll be killer but I dont know. not for me anymore i guess.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I think my biggest pet peeve would be the fact that it only comes in a 5 door. no 2 door option Sad

http://www.cnet.com/products/2016-ford-focus-rs/ Great video to watch, I am happy to see ken block into it.
It looks good to me!

I may have to trade in my ST for one when it becomes available.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
(02-04-2015, 09:05 PM)dBlast Wrote: It looks good to me!

I may have to trade in my ST for one when it becomes available.

its a very nice looking and fast looking car, but its waaay too rich for my blood. id rather buy a used neon or something, save up some $$$ in the bank and use that $ for raising my kids
My other ride is your Mom
I agree looks pretty decent , just being a 4 door is the only flaw . Only other thing I don't like that much is the front grill having that plastic piece in it.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
I'm pretty disappointed that it didn't come in 2 door. Body wise I don't think it's different enough than the ST where are the wheel flares.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ken block taking it for a test drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-mhyUAaqE
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
oh no...he is going to wreck it.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(02-05-2015, 10:59 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I'm pretty disappointed that it didn't come in 2 door. Body wise I don't think it's different enough than the ST where are the wheel flares.

Not surprising there tbh, we don't get the ST in either the focus or fiesta in 2-door. I didn't expect this to be any different.
The Ford Focus RS order page went live in the States a week ago last Monday.
http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/trim/rs/

Although there is no Canadian web page yet, dealers here got pricing this morning.
It only comes one way in Canada, no optional wheel/tire combos or RS2 package like in the states. (At least so far anyway.)

Price for all colours except Nitrous Blue including freight, $49,695
Add another $995 for the Nitrous Blue.
Not taking orders nor is there any release/deliver dates yet.
the Dreamer (a.k.a. Dreamin’ Stephen)
Living life on the edge. Less crowded, better view.

2006 Subaru STi WRB
2013 MV Agusta 675 F3, Red Molly
1998 Ducati 900 SS FE, silFEr

Well, the RS pages are now up on the Ford of Canada website:
2016 Ford Focus: Build and Price page http://www.ford.ca/cars/focus/trim/?trim=rs
For someone walking in off the street with a small deposit and looking to finance the bulk of the purchase that 7% is going to be tuff to swallow. Especially when Subaru are offering 0.9% - 2.9% on STi's right now.
the Dreamer (a.k.a. Dreamin’ Stephen)
Living life on the edge. Less crowded, better view.

2006 Subaru STi WRB
2013 MV Agusta 675 F3, Red Molly
1998 Ducati 900 SS FE, silFEr

They have one on display at the Ford Factory in Oakville , bit rich for my blood but it was cool seeing one in person

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus