Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do u think about the recent play station network and ex box live hacks
hi guys i know most of you are grown up now and probably dont play video games any more, but if you have video game machines, how were your kids handling the recent outage for play station and ex box live network outages? i know that u should still be able to play video games if the network goes down right? so did this effect you or not?
My other ride is your Mom
I was so busy with get togethers over the holidays I didn't even realize it went down. And it was fixed before I got back inline. It didn't effect me at all but I'm sure lits of kids had a bad surprise when they tried to play their new games over the holidays lol
yeah i am aware lots of kids got their ex boxes and play stations for christmas gifts but werent able to use them? that sucks that this lizard group had to hack these networks, i hope they get arrested
I game on pc, #pcmasterrace lol - but I'm not surprised, Lizard Squad seems to be just a bunch of people doing a DDoS attack, I wouldn't exactly call it a 'hack'
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
wow, you would think they would be more advanced by now? still using Dos?
We need a sarcasm tag. From someone who dates back to ForTran days, yes DOS did stand for Disk Operating System. However today it stands for Distributed Denial of Service using easily obtained "scripts" (code) used by "Script Kiddies" to give themselves an advantage, i.e. cheat, to win.
yes,...i said DDoS not dos lol, slightly different.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
oh ok, cool, thanks for the clarification, either way i think its kind of dumb the amount of time these kids spend taking down a game network? what do they get out of it?