Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Toronto
Hello.. a little late to the party but I just picked myself up a 2007 focus 3dr. This is my first car and so I need to pimp it out. The car is stock with almost no features except an arm rest and buttons to lock the door.

I'll post some pictures when the snow melts and I clean the car a little.

I plan to somehow install a tach gauge somewhere, tilting steering wheel, some slick rims, some bars and suspension to make driving more fun and probably an intake/exhaust. I know it'd probably be expensive but I'd love to replace the drum brakes too.. they just look so Walmart.

going to be surfing the forums for info and such and will be checking out the sale section frequently. If you have some items for sale then shoot me a msg. I'm located downtown and don't mind a little travel.
Welcome. If you you don't mind a little travel, we are located in Saskatchewan. Just kidding. Photos are key. When you have time, shoot the interior, the dash (instrument panel) and the brakes. If you are interested, I may be able to find some pieces that may fit.
Welcome , I have a set of svt 5 spokes I'm willing to part with Lmk if you're interested.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
aw sweet, I'll take some photos tomorrow even if it's all dirty. Probably won't get a photo of the brakes because she's wearing stealies. I don't mind long road trips and plan to drive to Vancouver one day.

I'm interested but not sure what lmk is lol. I'll send you a msg though. I'm in the talks with someone I found over Kijiji for a set of svt rims. Something tells me you might be that person :\
Probably me lol. I'll see if I can send you some pics.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
email me those pictures already!lol. But yeah if it's you then as long as they aren't crazy damaged i'll take them.
Lol my bad , working weird hours this week . Im off Monday so I'll get some proper pics then . They are on my svt thats in storage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus
Rear drivers

Rear pass.

Pass front .

Drivers front .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus
welcome
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Thanks! Here are some pictures of my car. I've got a tach and steering column I ordered. Now it's just a matter of plugging them in somewhere.