Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenwood DDX 771 double din/ Speakers
I also still have some left overs from the focus in my garage.

Sony CDX-GT540UI USB/CD player
Asking $20 - Price drop

Metal radiator cover.
$15

All prices are or best offer so send me a PM or text me at 289 442 0804
All the focus specific parts have been sitting around and i need room in my garage for my Escape and Magnum stock pile that is starting!!!
Tires have been chopped off the wheels and the wheels s ent in for scrap

Also price drop on the stereo to $300
what happened to the escape? did you just pick that up?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Well about a week after I got the escape I seen a magnum for sale. Thought it looked kinda cool so I started researching them. After reading about them I feel in love. The escape was good, but I felt I was putting money into it non stop, with some more expensive transmission work still needing to be done. Came across a magnum r/t. It was over my price limit but I had to have it. A 5.7 L hemi paired with a Mercedes nag 1 transmission and a Mercedes rear end. It's a heavy boat, but it MOVES! But yeah, I have more cargo room, more power, and it's the same on gas (better if I can keep my foot off the floor) so yeah Long story short, the escape is gone !
where are you located?
Hamilton, near upper centennial and rymal.
Stereo and speakers are sold
Led Swap and ebrake/shifter boots sold!

Ill look around to see if there is anything else to add to the list now that there is some room being created!
I forgot, I have a OEM Ford navigation head unit out of a 06 Escape hybrid. Its the same size as the original stereo in my old focus so it should fit in perfect. all you would have to do is figure out a spot under the dash to sit the GPS antenna.

Comes with
-all the wire harnesses except the one to monitor the battery charge
-Canada maps CD (for navitgation)
-GPS antenna

there is a little wear around the volume knob just works 100%
it is a great upgrade to a stock ford cd player as even when not in nav mode all the fm/am and cd stuff shows up on the screen.

$100 OBO

part number 6M6T-18K931-AF
Ford navigation stereo SOLD!