Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04 ZX3 Part Out - JRSCw/BBK, Cams, H&R Coilovers, Exhaust, SCT etc.
CAR IS SOLD!!!

Hi All,

Let me start off by saying I was part of this community a long time ago, I picked up a modded 04 ZX3 in the fall to drive in the winter, been driving it daily while my other vehicle is parked but as spring is coming up (hopefully) I am looking to part it out. Or preferably sell it to someone whole and they can use the parts off of it.

It's been great, started everyday no issues even in extreme cold. car has 275k km's. I'll add some pics to this thread tonight. I would sell the car whole for $1750 obo and would drop it off in the GTA, it's got rust on the left rear quarter panel and rockers, left B Pillar trim needs to be replaced and the drivers seatbelt is very slow to retract otherwise it drive nice, has power locks and windows that work, rear wiper does not work and I have the stock 16's as well. As you will see below even if I get lowball offers on the parts separately it's still way cheaper to buy the whole car Smile

INCLUDES E-TEST!!!

Parts I want to sell:

-JRSC with BBK, including injectors/brackets/etc. and custom welded metal intake pipe with bung for meth nozzle - $1000obo (not sure what this is worth, I could be out to lunch, pls msg me)
-H&R Full Coilovers - $500 obo
-Camber kit Front and rear - $50
-Stage 2 Cams with cam gears - $250obo
-Meth Kit with progressive controller - unknown if it works including pump, reservoir, some hoses, nozzle, controller - $150obo
-Exhaust - It has a Steeda 2.5" cat back but the muffler was shot, had a new 2.5" muffler welded in when I bought the car, also had the flex pipe fixed with a new flex section, the flex also has a highflow cat. Spent $400 at exhaust shop just to fix it all up, would sell for $250 obo (car has ebay headers but they are in rough shape, wouldn't sell them but if the rest is being parted out I would give them to someone)
-AEM Wideband Gauge with sensor - $150
-SCT I think it's an X2 Flash Programmer, has tune for JRSC with and without meth - $100
-Manual Transmission, very smooth, supposed to have had a new clutch installed a year ago will be including that $250 obo

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, if you have questions let me know, pics will be added tonight.

PM me here or email me: jerome . michaud @ gmail . com
Sorry for not cleaning the car, but it's winter, here are the pics Smile

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.24.33.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.24.46.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.21.55.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.24.09.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.24.22.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.23.58.jpg]

[Image: 2015-02-17%2016.23.52.jpg]

Also, here's a Video walk-around of the car running, you should be able to hear the nice idle with the cams Smile

http://youtu.be/ym6Q_W4jJJ0
I seen some interest building in a part out on fj, I'd be interested in the cams if and when they become available Smile
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will be parted out, other than the work to pull all the stuff it's better for me that way Smile I also have the cam install tools from my original Focus days Smile
How many km on the coilovers? What condition are they in?
CAR IS SOLD!!!