Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been MIA
Wink 
As the title states, I've been MIA for sometime on here. I think we all have this winter (off season).
There is so much going on in everyone's lives, that sometimes a hobby has to be put aside to take care of matters that are of greater importance!

This year I promise it will be better. I plan to have more cruises, and a couple of BBQs for everyone to enjoy. I will have the usual Monday Meets in Mississauga but I would like to have some other people setup a meet out in Hamilton and maybe one out in the East.

Let's have a "Roll Call" here. I'm not sure who is still around and wanting to come out to a meet or two this year. So post up and let us know what's up!!! Big Grin
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Yeah lots of people are out of the focus game now . I'll be down for going to meets no matter where Hamilton or Mississauga . How is the build going on your car ?
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
The build is at a stand still. Too bloody cold to touch it right now. Had to move units just to the next building over but it's a better placement. Only issue now is the temperature. I poured pure antifreeze in first then some water in hopes of it mixing when the engine turned over. Well ya... it froze lol. I have heaters I can place on it but every other day is -20 to -35 so I'm just going to wait one more week.

Glad you can make it out to the meets when they get up and going!!!!!! Smile
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

Count me in! When the car isn't being torn apart and worked on Smile
I normally have baseball on Monday nights but I want to try and get to a meet it 2 this summer. I have met a few members on here from buying parts but it would be nice to see how everyone's cars look instead of just looking at pictures.
ill be out as much as I can. cant say ill make out to a Monday meet, but a Hamilton meet for sure. the Focus is kind of on the back burner since i'm getting married now, that's kind of taking top priority and all my money aha
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Married? Taking priority and money? Oh to be young and naive again. Wait. It gets better and better. Thirty-seven years next week. If I had been sentenced to life for some crime, I would already be out on parole.

But one of those better and better things is the youngest son, number four, was interested enough in cars that he built me my wagon (SVT-WGN). Congratulations and best wishes.
How is your wagon? . Last I heard you were getting an svt front bumper cover ?
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
i skipped married and had a kid haha anywho we really should move meets to like a friday or saturday night or something really. just makes it more feesable. I wake up at 330 - 4am during the weekdays to goto work so I dont really have the spare hours at night to do monday meets. Just think there would be more turnouts then. That and move it to like...burlington haha everyone that actually goes to meets are from down hamilton areas pretty much haha
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Have my choice of two front bumpers for SVT-WGN. An actual SVT bumper and a close RS facsimile. Still waiting for warmer weather. Hopefully one of these will be installed by summer.

Have my eyes on a 2004 Sedan. Dreaming of installing 2007 ST 2.3L drivetrain, but have to convince the son. He thinks I should use my other SVT engine and transmission (keeping for the day I blow the current engine or transmission.)

So if we build the sedan with ST, it will get the RS bumper. If, if, if.
I agree Brandon. move the meet or something since most of us are from this way anyway
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yeah i agree also.
2002 SVT Focus
Yeah another night would be good for the people coming from a little further away Smile
i just want to harras sean now for getting married, can't believe it...you going to get her to drive down the isle in the focus bud? haha kidding...congrats buddy!!! and Mikkel, would be awesome for you to make it out to meets with your fun RS...ish car lol
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I too agree the meet should change nights. Monday is cool and all but it isn't a proper meet night. Most people can't make it out to it. I'll setup a little voting thread in a couple min and I'll post a link here too.

https://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showth...?tid=22426

DONE!!!!!

i vote somewhere like burlington or oakville area maybe.

...because RACECAR! haha
(03-02-2015, 02:54 AM)stupica1 Wrote: i vote somewhere like burlington or oakville area maybe.

i propose scarborough, pickering or ajax
My other ride is your Mom