Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive Monday Meet Day Change VOTE
Hey,
SO over the past years Monday has been an issue with members being able to make it out to our Missy Club Meet.

Vote on the day that works for you the best and I will allow for anyone to vote on multiple days too.

If we come up with a new popular day then we will change it. Also if you have any suggestions for a new spot too. I will consider that too!!
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Yeah Saturday or Sunday would be ideal for me depending on the work week . I think if we make a location in the middle more people would show . Less travel time for Hamilton/Burlington people. Would be cool to incorporate some meets into local car shows .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Yes I agree setting up a meet in the lots where more popular shows happen. There are a lot that happen in the GTA but if we did it out in the West we would make it not possible for the people out East and from the North that make the drive to hangout with us.
We almost need to take a vote to see where everyone lives and plot it on a map to determine where the best location would be.
I'd be willing to do the leg work but I'd need the Postal code from everyone that would attend a meeting lol

OR, we could get other people to set up a meeting out by them and organize it that way too.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I notice that Saturday has the lead right now; that's a bit of a different day than during the week, so for me it would have to be in the evening, say 7-ish. I couldn't make it during the day on Saturday.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I voted sunday/, but late enough in the day Saturday works too.
saturday is probably the best...and makes most sense. Like Ken said though, around 7 saturday evening would be mint. Thats literally the only day i'd be able to make it, seeing as I work crazy hours throughout the week, or sunday throughout the day...the wife would hate it though as during the nicer weather it's usually my only day off.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Wife and kids are welcome. When they were younger my kids used to love coming out. Except for the inevitable increase in their 4-letter vocabulary it was great for me too.

(03-03-2015, 09:20 AM)stupica1 Wrote: saturday is probably the best...and makes most sense. Like Ken said though, around 7 saturday evening would be mint. Thats literally the only day i'd be able to make it, seeing as I work crazy hours throughout the week, or sunday throughout the day...the wife would hate it though as during the nicer weather it's usually my only day off.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
i work saturdays sometimes, wont work for me
My other ride is your Mom