Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Focus ST
I could not let it go to the crusher, so I bought it. If you want parts or more, please let me know. I have a bit of money invested, and would like to come close to breaking even. Unfortunately, the car belonged to a smoker, and to be blunt, the interior stinks. Initial plans were to swap drive train over to a 2004 Focus sedan. Now, not so sure. Looks like more work than the SVT Wagon (different electrical bus means will also have to swap all wiring as well as weld in new motor mounts).

All parts can be shipped at actual cost or if you can wait, delivered for free in late summer/early fall. No payment required until parts are in your hand.

Complete 2007 Focus ST sedan write-off ($1260 as is, where is). No airbags (deployed). Owned by a smoker (not me), and the interior stinks.

Parts that can be removed:
  • 2.3 litre "Z" VIN Duratec engine with five speed manual transmission ($1000 removed)
  • Black and red bucket leather heated seats ($200)
  • Instrument panel with tachometer (odometer displays 187000) ($125)
  • Carpet and door cards ($100)
  • Four wheel disk brakes ($250)
  • Sixteen inch rims ($200 for all four with tires)
  • Radio - Pioneer AVH2300DVD (no remote) ($200)

Note: Front disk brakes (10.9 inches); Rear disk brakes (9.9 inches)
All other small parts removed at cost of $20 per hour (half hour minimum, i.e. $10 and up)

[Image: IPhABsf.jpg]
[Image: C55lWvC.jpg]
Here is another pair of items (leftover from the SVT-WGN build). I cannot use these, as they are designed to fit the three door hatchback SVT Focus. Will take offers.

The top photo is the cover that fits over the power amp and sub-woofer; the bottom photo is the sub-woofer and amp from the SVT.

[Image: GtV0LNO.jpg]

[Image: W0DvO6T.jpg]
can this mount in a normal zx3 and be wired up? and how much are you asking for it
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
As far as I know it should, but better that you ask someone local to you to confirm. The SVT this came from was the 3-door hatchback and I believe there are no differences. Asking $250, but any reasonable offer will be accepted. Free delivery if you can wait until late summer/early fall, otherwise actual shipping costs.
We are dismantling the 2007 ST this weekend, salvaging whatever we intend to use and selling the remainder for salvage. Radio, mirrors, front grill, door handles and instrument cluster have been spoken for (will deliver later this summer.) Any other parts (or remainder of hulk) are available until early next week. (The place is looking like a wrecking yard.)
Sean... it will fit physically but because yours is a 2000 your car probably won't have the mounting holes or the OEM wiring harness for power or signal. At least that was the case with my 2001 when I considered installing the one I bought from Kevin years ago.

(04-15-2015, 12:47 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: can this mount in a normal zx3 and be wired up? and how much are you asking for it
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *