Carbon fiber trunk $200.00
SAP Rear bumper (sedan with svt diffuser) $100
FK 17" deep dish rims and brand new tires $500
TSW 16" rims with new rubber $300
FSWERKS front lip 05-07 $100
SVT red interior (mint shape) $200
Complete SVT brake set up $200
SVT front sway bar $20
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Svt interior.... That seats front and back? Door cards?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Pics of the trunk?
Svt is red and perfect condition. Door cards are from an st so they're just the black fabric. And yes both front and back
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I'll take the pedals too Smile
pedals sold! and here are some pics of trunk and cossy for you suds

[Image: 20140901_181106_zpsdhl80nj5.jpg]

[Image: 20140102_220236_zps62bqdjao.jpg]

Also, pics of wheels with brand new rubber on them
[Image: 20140520_174758_zpsu4fnnso9.jpg]

[Image: 20150122_163817_zpsjrn2spar.jpg]

...because RACECAR! haha
Those seats are in mint shape! I'm jealous!
Any chance you still got the ST aluminum gauge cluster surround?
unfortunately no, broke it waay back when. but!!! I do have some LEDS for the gauge cluster! white ones for direct fitment.

...because RACECAR! haha
lol no worries
Can't use the leds with the custom gauge face I made, wish I could Sad
just replace your factory ones with the leds, it'll brighten it up

...because RACECAR! haha
FK 17" deep dish rims and brand new tires (hold for me unless someone tosses up $500, no less. those are worth way more. A piece of FC history)
Rear stress bar Take
Front strut bar Take
Massive EGR delete Take
LED lights (what you think I need when we talked)
Massiv Endlinks Take (when you got the new parts)
Anything else?
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I also what your Top Rad Support and Maybe the hood too lol.... and Joey wants the Steeda Rear Sway Bar.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

John just wants everything! Lol rad support and hood have holes for hood pins, still want them?

...because RACECAR! haha
Do you know if the back seats will fit in a 2dr
They'll fit beauty Smile I have a set in mine.
Yep. They came from a 2dr.

...because RACECAR! haha
Bump!!! Need this stuff gone!

...because RACECAR! haha
updated list!

...because RACECAR! haha
Pics of the three motor mounts?

Also saw a guy in london on kijiji looking for a turbo kit
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-engin...nFlag=true