Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FSWERKS Exhaust
Anyone know if theres a dealer in Canada that sells FSWERKS exhaust? I want to do the stealth, but holy crap shipping from the sites that sell in the states is expensive.
I've got an exhaust for you! Pm me
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
It's a trubendz 2.5 with an fswerks stealth section on the front. It's slightly louder because it has a MagnaFlow muffler vs the fswerks muffler...but then again I also ran it with a turbo so that might have influenced it's noise too. Asking 200. Not very old. very little rust
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Hey sorry I didn't see this! guessing it's gone?
where are you located
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(08-19-2015, 10:12 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: where are you located

I am in manitoba, good sir. Need to do something, as the muffler is literally falling apart. (Yay salty winters) the rest of the system has seen better days as well. but it's in one piece so less priority.
ah ok nevermind. I got an HKS sitting in my garage but I don't want to ship it lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
yeah shipping large items like that gets expensive, fast! if i was to order FSwerks stealth system, it would be about $800 CAD with the exchange rate the way it is
ya gotta love the exchange rate right now.. bend over
Instagram @o_so_slo
I am thinking of getting the FSWERKS Stealth system for my '12 Ti Sedan...it adds decent gains, deletes the lunchbox muffler, and isn't too loud either. My first choice would be MBRP, but I don't think they make anything for the NON-ST Focus or Fiesta's (in their defense, I think almost nobody does)...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FSWerks exhaust rnzo86 2 2,800 09-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Krusty Driver