Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making my return...
Exclamation 
Hey everybody,

Just thought I'd drop a line and say hello, and mention that I am coming back to the Focus World.  For those of you that don't know me, or remember me, I used to rock this...

[Image: Looking%20inland.jpg]

[Image: Downlowatthepointdoctored.jpg]

[Image: Rightfrontatthepointdoctored.jpg]

But now I am planning to come back to FC.net (if you'll have me).  With any luck, what I just purchased today and take delivery of it tomorrow afternoon...will give me the right to be one of you again...

[Image: IMG_20150730_122636.jpg]

It's a 2012 Titanium with a 5spd manual and probably every option available on these cars (it even has a factory "Focus" rubber floor mat for the trunk).  This will actually be the 2nd Ford that occupies our driveway (Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Ecoboost AWD is the other), and it is displacing a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V.

Just a heads-up to the Mods/Admin, I posted this stuff in the wrong location already (From the street), so could you go and delete that post for me?Thanks!

Ian
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Welcome back!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
welcome!!
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I have only done a few things with the car...It has PIAA Night Breaker bulbs for the highbeams (it had them in the lowbeams, but have been replaced with Lumens bulbs), Bosch ICON wiper blades, a K&N Pod filter, K&N Oil filter, Mobil1 5W-20 Synthetic oil, and a set of DAI Alloys Target wheels for the winter (Piano Black finish) with Birdgestone Blizzak WS-60 snow tires. I think the summer wheels are actually from an SEL, but they suit the rest of the car. I wish it had 18's, but that's for down the road.

I am looking to put a K&N Typhoon intake on the car, as well as an FSWERKS stealth exhaust, and SCT X3 91 Octane tune. I know my car has a flexfuel engine (E85) but petrol is more common still where I live. These engines are known to run over 175hp NA with only those things done to them.

I want to do a search by VIN to see if mine has the Titanium handling package or not.

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...